ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lost's Carlton Cuse is proud of final episode of Lost

Go down

Lost's Carlton Cuse is proud of final episode of Lost Empty Lost's Carlton Cuse is proud of final episode of Lost

Post  robson12 Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:04 am

Carlton Cuse has revealed CSI Las Vegas dvds that he is proud of the last episode of Lost complete season.
The executive Lost complete series producer told Crave Online that despite mixed NCIS dvd series fan reaction, he stands by the finale.
"We made the finale dvd lost that we wanted The West Wing box set to make and we’re happy with smallville dvd series." he said. "It’s been incredibly gratifying Woody Allen dvd collection that a lot of people do seem to like Naruto box set. It was inevitable that there would be some Bleach box set mixed opinion about it but we feel like we made the show 30 Rock dvd box set we wanted to make and a lot of people really Project Runway dvd box set embraced it."
He explained The West Wing dvd series that some viewers could never be Mickey Mouse Clubhouse box setsatisfied with the answers the show Lost dvd series provided.
"[We] feel like smallville tv series sometimes we answered questions and dvd Naruto people didn’t accept that those answers were Bleach dvd box set the answers," he said. "Like, what was 30 Rock dvd series in Kate’s plane? We felt like we answered that Project Runway box set and people were like, 'No, was there a microfilm dvd Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in there? Was there more?' I think you learn Bleach dvd collection a lesson if you do these kinds of shows that 30 Rock box set answers always lead to other questions."
Cuse also revealed Project Runway dvd series details of the bonus scene featuring Hurley (Jorge Garcia) and Mickey dvd Ben (Michael Emerson) that will appear on the Bleach dvd release DVD release of the programme's final season dvd 30 Rock.
"There’s a 12-minute dvd Bleach thing on the DVDs that are coming out 30 Rock dvd release in August that have a few answers that Project Runway dvd release were not in the show," he said. "I think Cougar Town dvd box set fans will really enjoy that as sort of a final The Pacific dvd box set little coda to the experience of Lost tv series.
"The DVD content Modern Family dvd box set features several of the major stars from Rescue Me dvd release the show. That’s all I really want to say The Good Wife dvd box set but we’re very excited. It’s a little coda FlashForward dvd box set. We want to manage expectations In Treatment dvd box set but it’s fun and enjoyable and I think people will really like Friday Night Lights dvd box set a little fun. We feel like people are going Sex and the City dvd box set to enjoy seeing the final little chapter of the series Cougar Town box set."

robson12

Back to top Go down