ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Law and Order is the best cop/lawyer/crime drama tv.

Go down

Law and Order is the best cop/lawyer/crime drama tv.  Empty Law and Order is the best cop/lawyer/crime drama tv.

Post  Joycechen Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:23 am

For my money, Law and Order is the best cop/lawyer/crime drama television has ever seen. The combination of a fantastic cast (which has maintained a standard of excellence, through countless cast member comings and goings), brilliants storylines and scripts, and the best guest stars on tv today make Law and Order must-see-tv, even all these years later. As a native New Yorker, I really love the fact that it's filmed on location. (I actually used to work in oneof the building where they often shoot scenes, and I can tell you that the cast and crew of Law and Order are really nice) I love, also, that really fine NYC stage actors show up on just about every epsiode of Law and Order. And why not just come out and say it? Sam Waterston is The Man. It's great how the "good guys" aren't always all that good, and a testament to the quality of the scripts that there are often times when I find myself relating to the "bad guys." Another great thing about Law and Order: bad guys don't always get convicted. As in life, L&O has it's fair share of criminals get away with murder.
-----------------

Two and a Half Men DVD 1-7
Monk DVD 1-8
Queer As Folk DVD 1-5
Law and Order DVD 1-10

Joycechen

Back to top Go down