ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot and Cheap DVD at DVDSetShop

Go down

Hot and Cheap DVD at DVDSetShop Empty Hot and Cheap DVD at DVDSetShop

Post  Nancybaby Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:55 am

Neil Patrick Harris went from Emmy zero to hero, star trek voyager dvd winning both his first and second statuettes at the 2010 Creative Art Emmy Awards Saturday.

The 37-year-old actor won best guest actor in a comedy series for the golden girls dvd Glee and he also received hardware for hosting the 63rd Annual Tony Awards, which won outstanding special program. Harris also has a shot at a third Emmy this year: gilmore girls dvd He is nominated for best supporting actor in a comedy series for his work on How I Met Your Mother.

Check out our Emmys section for complete coverage

Five was the magic number for Betty White and John Lithgow, star trek voyager dvd as both actors won their fifth Emmy. White, 88, was named best guest actress in a comedy series for hosting Saturday Night Live. Lithgow won best guest actor in a drama for his performance on Dexter.

Lithgow, 64, accidentally thanked HBO, rather than Dexter's network, Showtime, at the podium."I'll never live that down. They'll probably be taking this back now," he joked backstage. "I wondered why people were laughing. Now I know."

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down