ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good & Cheap DVDs at DVDSetShop

Go down

Good & Cheap DVDs at DVDSetShop Empty Good & Cheap DVDs at DVDSetShop

Post  Nancybaby Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:33 am

Watching how i met your mother 1-4 dvd FlashForward is a little like watching how i met your mother dvdLost, in that I have no idea whatfamily guy dvd box setthe hell is going on. And as with Lost, family guy dvd I have faith that there is a bigger merlin seasons 1-2 dvd picture here, and that at some merlin dvd point—hopefully sooner than law and order svu dvd box setsix seasons in—I’ll have a rough idea of law and order svu dvd what that picture is.

But while married with children dvd box setLost is almost always enjoyable—married with children dvd if not to watch, then at least army wives dvd box setto bitch about with friends—FlashForward army wives dvd has been something of a choremad men dvd box set all season. The characters aren’t mad men dvd sufficiently compelling to distract frombig love dvd box set a mystery that lacks oomph, and atbig love dvd this point, no one seems to care doctor who dvd box setenough about FlashForward to evendoctor who dvd make it decent watercooler fodder. south park dvd box setLost is worthy of discussion south park dvd even at its weakest (read: the prison break dvd box setKate-centric episodes), but FlashForward prison break dvd simply hasn’t reached that level of the l word dvd box setinterest. When was the last time you the l word dvd engaged in a spirited chat over when lost dvd box setLloyd and Olivia will finally hook up? lost dvd (Who? Exactly.)

I approached the simpsons dvd box setlast night’s two-hour "spring premiere" the simpsons dvd with a mixture of hope and ghost whisperer dvd box set dread: “Yay, some of my burning ghost whisperer dvd questions will finally be answered! weeds seasons 1-5 dvdBoo, none of my questions are weeds dvdreally all that burning. Also, I havexena warrior princess seasons 1-6 dvd to sit through two hours ofxena warrior princess dvd this crap.”

And likethe tribe seasons 1-5 dvd the series as a whole, the tribe dvdthe episode had its ups and downs. the tudors seasons 1-3 dvd Overall, it was a solid installment, the tudors dvdpropelling the plot forward and further smallville seasons 1-8 dvddeveloping the more interestingsmallville dvdcharacters—namely, Dominicmy name is earl seasons 1-4 dvd Monaghan’s Simon Camposmy name is earl dvd. We now know that Simon damages seasons 1-2 dvdis Suspect Zero (duh), and that he’s damages dvdhad a longstanding relationshipThe West Wing complete box set with the villainous Flosso. The West Wing dvd (Flosso? Really? Glee season 1 dvdIt’s always one step forward, The Vampire Diaries season 1 dvd two steps back with this show.) the king of queens seasons 1-9 dvdMonaghan is talented enough dark angel seasons 1-2 dvdto make these revelations dark angel dvdinteresting, even if they’reheroes seasons 1-4 dvd not particularly shocking.

But aside heroes dvdfrom Simon, is there really father ted seasons 1-3 dvdanyone on this show worth caringfather ted dvd about? I like Olivia, becauseman vs wild seasons 1-3 dvd she’s Penny from Lost—er, man vs wild dvdSonya Walger. I like Demetri, the prisoner season 1 dvdbecause he’s John Cho. I like a fewNCIS season 7 dvd other characters, because, men in trees season 1 dvdwell, they’re kind of pretty. southland season 1 dvdBut overall, I find myself unenthusiasticer seasons 1-15 dvd about the surplus of storylines. the X files seasons 1-9 dvdAnd without a Sawyerthe X files dvdor a Juliet to keep me invested, roswell seasons 1-3 dvd the whole enterprise fallsgrey’s anatomy season 6 dvd flat. There are no gasp-worthycriminal minds season 5 dvd moments, no edge-of-your-seat thrills. Two and a half men season 7 dvd At best, I find myself “hmm”-ing, NCIS season 7 dvd and sometimes, as at the end the prisoner season 1 dvdof last night’s episode, I say, “Hey, dark angel seasons 1-2 dvdthat was kind of cool.”

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down