ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NCIS Exclusive: Numb3rs Star Gunning for Gibbs in Season Finale

Go down

NCIS Exclusive: Numb3rs Star Gunning for Gibbs in Season Finale Empty NCIS Exclusive: Numb3rs Star Gunning for Gibbs in Season Finale

Post  goodman Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:10 am

Numb3rs star Dylan Bruno Sex and the City box setwill guest-star in the final two episodes of NCIS' seventh Sex and the City DVD season, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

Check out Sex and the City dvd collection photos of the NCIS cast

Bruno will play Lt. Sex and the City series dvdJason Paul Dean, a freelance mercenary with ties Sex and the City dvd seasonto the private military company operated by Col.La Femme Nikita dvd season Merton Bell (Robert Patrick), an enemy La Femme Nikita dvdof Gibbs (Mark Harmon). As we first reported, Lt.La Femme Nikita box set Dean is an imposing, edgy La Femme Nikita dvd collectionand dangerous former Army Ranger La Femme Nikita series dvdwho was highly decorated before a How I met your mother dvd seasonscrew-up in Afghanistan led to his dishonorable discharge How I met your mother dvd— and he's not at all afraid to kill How I met your mother box set when necessary.

Obviously, that's bad news How I met your mother series dvdfor Gibbs, who arrested Bell for going How I met your mother dvd collectionafter the granddaughter Everybody hates Chris dvd seasonand daughter-in-law of Gibbs' good friend, Mike Franks Everybody hates Chris dvd(Muse Watson), earlier this season. Since then,Everybody hates Chris dvd collection Bell has also sent sly lawyer M. Allison Everybody hates Chris series dvdHart (Rena Sofer) after Gibbs. Everybody hates Chris dvd box setWill Lt. Dean be more successful?

Rena Sofer keeps Remington Steele dvd seasonsNCIS secrets by not knowing what they are

Bruno's character Remington Steele dvdwill first appear in the Remington Steele dvd collectionseason's penultimate episode, Remington Steele dvd box setbut he will stick around for the big finale, in which Gibbs has to make Remington Steele series dvda devastating choice to save his team.

Bruno, best known Xena Warrior Princess dvd seasonas FBI agent Colby Granger on Numb3rs, Xena Warrior Princess dvdhas also appeared on CSI: Miami and in Saving Private Ryan.

See photos of Bruno Xena Warrior Princess dvd collectionthroughout his career

NCIS returns with the first of five Xena Warrior Princess series dvdnew episodes Tuesday, April 27 at 8/7c.Xena Warrior Princess dvd box set The season finale airs Tuesday, Heroes dvd seasonsMay 25 at 8/7c.

Are you excited to see Bruno's Heroes dvd character mix it up with Gibbs?

goodman

Back to top Go down