ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

glee dvd !

2 posters

Go down

glee dvd ! Empty glee dvd !

Post  allias Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:24 am

Beverly Hills, California (AP) - "glee dvd" to create one of Ryan • Murphy • received from Paul McCartney in a fan letter to children no Huiguo Shen , he felt "cheated."
However, Murphy found that the music industry legend is thisglee seasons on dvd FOX station 24 dvd box setseries of admirers and he hopes his music can participate in a drama to go. Enclosed McCartney and his last few songs, including "Michelle", he asked Murphy to think about, to see if he could use these 24 dvdsongs on the high school choir in this heterogeneous drama.
"I was shocked, I was listening to the songs he grew up. Therefore, we will cooperate," Murphy on Monday at the summer Television Critics Association said regular meeting.
"Glee" return next season when the former Beatles member may not be the only one and this drama about a celebrity. Susan • Boyle, who by the "Britain" rare "species", is negotiating with the crew focused on which starred in the Christmas issue of the role, Murphy said.
Another set will be a Britney Spears song-based, then in next year's 'Super Bowl' competition, there will be several24 season dvd episodes to pay tribute to one of the sets will praise a 'mainstream' artists, but Murphy is still unwilling to disclose the identity of ta.
But the newgreys anatomy dvd season of "Glee" to become more intimate than 'to become bigger and stronger in the second quarter', the same as the series executive producer, said Murphy.
The new brothers and sisters dvd
brothers and sisters dvdseason, some will be concerned about the secondary characters, such as scheming cheerleader Santana (Naya • Rivera decoration) and Britney (Heather • Morris decoration). Tribute to the big bang theory dvdseries will try to keep only two or three, and reducing the theme song.
"Glee" does not look good in the second quarter to become the. Crew conducted a series of very popular member of the tour, called "Glee: just beginning" and "Glee" books have been published, Murphy said he was looking forward to the Soviet Union • Sylvester's autobiography published play boston legal dvdsadism cheerleader coach with Jane • Lin Qi also took part in order to promote the new book and tour.
"I have items (refer to Glee) are very proud of," Murphy said. He said he needed every two projects rejected by ten proposals.

allias

Back to top Go down

glee dvd ! Empty Re: glee dvd !

Post  ann1985 Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:49 pm

I can't believe lost dvd box set is over.So many of us stuck with lost dvd box set for 6 years from day one, and will always hold a special place in our hearts.If you enjoyed the Religious context of Lost and believe that lost dvd box set is really a story about the Characters that get to the end, then buy Season 6.

ann1985

Back to top Go down