ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glee Season 1 DVD

Go down

Glee Season 1 DVD Empty Glee Season 1 DVD

Post  Nancybaby Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:17 am

Chuck star Glee season 1 dvdZachary Levi directed the show Glee dvdlast night. The result? “Chuck vs. Glee dvd box setthe Beard” was easily the Glee season 1 best of the season. It incorporated Glee dvdall our favorite characters Glee season 1 dvdin a blend of action and Criminal Minds dvd box setcomedy that will change Criminal Minds dvd the series as we know it. Gossip Girl dvd box set Or at least, seriously Gossip Girl dvdboost Morgan’s role. True Blood seasons 1-2 dvd Let’s review.

Spy Training: True Blood dvd Much to everyone’s concern, True Blood 1-2 dvd Chuck found himself unableGrey’s anatomy dvd box set to flash after last week’s Grey’s anatomy dvd Rafe Gruber incident. Kind CSI Las Vegas 1-9 dvd box setof a big deal, especially given CSI Las Vegas dvd that Sarah, Casey, and Shaw disney dvd box set were off on a Ring-created disney dvd diversion while the bad guys disney dvd collection captured Chuck and Morgan Golden Girls dvd at Castle. Yep, Morgan. Golden Girls dvd box set Guess who’s finally in The unit seasons 1-4 dvd box seton the secret. With Morgan The unit dvdby his side, Chuck proved he supernatural dvdcould have a heart andsupernatural dvd box set be a kick-ass spy. Finally!
Grade: A

The Handlers: Entourage seasons 1-6 dvd Sarah, Casey, and Shaw Entourage dvdwere too busy being led Entourage season 6 dvdon a wild goose chase dexter seasons 1-4 dvd box setto be of much assistancedexter dvd box set this week. I did, however, dexter season 4 dvd box setlike Sarah pointing out that part Seinfeld dvd box set of being a good spy means Seinfeld dvd not killing someone the sopranos dvd box setwho's given a couple years the sopranos dvd of his life to the U.S. government. sopranos dvd Not cool, Agent Shaw. Not cool.
Grade: B

The Romance: sons of anarchy seasons 1-2 dvd box set You want romance? sons of anarchy dvd With Chuck’s performance sons of anarchy seasons 1-2 dvd box setanxiety, Morgan’s excitingFrasier dvd box set new intel, the spies’ misguided Frasier dvd mission, and the Buy one tree hill dvd box setMore’s last stand (see below), that 70s show seasons 1-8 dvd box setthere was hardly any time that 70s show dvdfor smooches. We did get a boston legal dvd box setbrief but lovely admission from boston legal dvd Agent Bartowski that yes, friends dvd box set he still loves Sarah. Sweet, friends dvd hopeful, and inspired by Mash dvd box set Morgan—what more could you Mash dvd ask for?
Grade: A-

Ellie and the office dvd Awesome: It looked as the office dvd box set though Awesome wouldthe wire dvdbe involved with this week’s the wire dvd box setmission, but he was actually how i met your mother 1-4 dvda decoy to get the Ring accesshow i met your mother dvd to Castle. No worries, family guy dvd box setexcept for the fact that Awesomefamily guy dvd found himself majorly family guy 1-7 dvd box setfreaked. At first, merlin seasons 1-2 dvd I was concerned that Awesome’smerlin dvd skittishness and terrible married with children dvd box setlying skills would only married with children dvd be played for comic relief. army wives dvd box set But then he suggested to army wives dvd Ellie that they join Doctors mad men dvd box setWithout Borders (and basicallymad men dvd get the hell outta Dodge). big love dvd box set Could this mean a prolonged absence big love dvd from the series?
Grade: A

Morgan: Yes, doctor who dvd box setMorgan gets his own grade doctor who dvd this week. Because Morgan is south park dvd box setalso awesome. When he learned there south park dvd was a CIA base under the Buy prison break dvd box setMore that'd been infiltrated by prison break dvd Ring operatives, he chose to stay the l word dvd box setand fight. More awesomely, the l word dvd when he finally learned Chuck’s lost dvd box setbig secret, he greeted the news withlost dvd support and enthusiasm. Sometimeslost 1-5 dvd box set I feel like Morgan Grimes the simpsons dvd box setis my best friend, too.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down