ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More on Lost, The Final Season

Go down

More on Lost, The Final Season Empty More on Lost, The Final Season

Post  Hchristmasday Mon May 10, 2010 1:35 am

More on Lost, The Final Season Lost_final_season-741x1024
As the JanŽuŽary 2010. approaches, ABC has started with promo camŽpaign for the final seaŽson of Lost dvd. Few days ago, a new promo poster has been released and new Two and a Half Men dvd promo videos are airŽing. But on everyŽthing else is very hard to get any real and conŽcluŽsive inforŽmaŽtion. Two and a Half Men Many charŽacŽters that have died in the preŽviŽous 5 Two and a Half Men dvd box set seaŽsons are returnŽing for the final, but no one can conŽfirm what that means for the series endŽing. And that’s good.
I, for one, don’t like to Two and a Half Men dvds be spoiled of the expeŽriŽence of watchŽing the final seaŽson, and I know that most fans also think the same. And the proŽducŽers are intendŽing to keep all the mysŽterŽies alive until the very Two and a Half Men seasons dvd end, and until the seaŽson starts. So, the promo clips are withŽout any mateŽrŽial from the new seaŽson. Here Two and a Half Men dvd series is the full (click to see) size promo poster recently released:
Damon LinŽdeŽlof only conŽfirmed that the poster is made intenŽtionŽally the way it is, and the some of the charŽacŽters posiŽtions are small clues. And he also said that proŽducŽers will conŽtrol every aspect of the promo camŽpaign and will leave nothŽing to chance. So far 9 episodes have been writŽten with 7 of that are already shot.
Best quality, that is. This was posted in a few places:.
Here are the changes that I noticed:
• They demoted a few of the girls, Libby and Charlotte seem to have undergone the most shrinkage
• They got rid of the hieroglyphics
• They moved Frank over cheap Two and a Half Men dvd to the left between Charlotte and Shannon
• A lot of the characters got changed
• And they threw Vincent in at the end, how nice of them
You know who hasn’t been added? Walt. Apparently Vincent ranks higher than Walt.

Hchristmasday

Back to top Go down