ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late thoughts on “Chuck”, “How I Met Your Mother”

Go down

Late thoughts on “Chuck”, “How I Met Your Mother” Empty Late thoughts on “Chuck”, “How I Met Your Mother”

Post  summersun Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:13 am

I finally had aDexter dvd chance to sit down andThe office complete season write about the season finales for “Chuck” and The office dvd“How I Met Your Mother.” Neither show hadThe office box set their best season this year, but both remainedShaun The Sheep dvd season entertaining.Last year, Chuck wrapped upShaun The Sheep dvd with the death of Bryce and Shaun The Sheep box setthe introduction of Intersect 2.0. It’s strange,ncis dvd season but the show has had a long winding journey this year. In fact, it seemsncis dvd like it’s been 2-3 years since Chuck got the new Intersect. I can hardly believencis box set it was just last season.Most24 dvd season notable, season 3 is the one where24 dvd Chuck and Sarah finally became… 24 box setwell Chuck and Sarah. Normally, The dead zone dvdthe coupling of romantically entwined characters will sink a show. However, it really rebooted the season. The beginning of the year featured Chuck learning to usewomen's murder club box set his new Intersect and apologizing toremington steele dvd Sarah for not going on the run with her. After that, Shaw was introduced, and the show aimless tumbled in Scrubs Season 9 box set dvdangst while everyone tried to forget Nip Tuck box setthat it was the third time Nip Tuck dvdSarah had hooked up with a super spy while ChuckNumb3rs dvd season stewed.The resolution of the Shaw storyNumb3rs box set was supremely satisfying. Shaw was easy toNumb3rs dvd hate, and watching him drop in a riverstar trek complete series with a few fresh bullets from Chuck’s gun was euphoria. The The Forgotten dvdgame changed from there as Chuck and Sarah began trying to suckCharlie and Lola dvd each other’s face off for the next few episodes.

summersun

Back to top Go down