ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finale Recaps and Season Reviews for CHUCK, HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER

Go down

Finale Recaps and Season Reviews for CHUCK, HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER Empty Finale Recaps and Season Reviews for CHUCK, HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER

Post  summersun Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:09 am

The month offather ted dvd May brings many a season finale to Sex and the City box setour airwaves; over the last week or so, I haveSex and the City dvd been recapping the finales La Femme Nikita dvd seasona few of our favorite shows here at Collider,La Femme Nikita dvd and using that as a jumping off How I met your mother dvd seasonpoint to discuss the direction of the season How I met your mother dvdand the show as a whole. This MondayHow I met your mother box set night, we got the 2-hour finale of NBC’s Chuck, as well asEverybody hates Chris dvd season the season sendoffs for the CBS comediesEverybody hates Chris dvd How I Met Your Mother and The Big BangEverybody hates Chris box set Theory.Hit the jump for a spoiler-filled dissection of the finale and overall season Remington Steele dvd seasonsarc of each sho,t will be difficult for ChucRemington Steele dvdk to ever reach the heights it did in the last Remington Steele box setstretch of episodes of episodes of season Xena Warrior Princess dvd seasontwo, but the creative team assembledXena Warrior Princess dvd some darn good efforts this season. Heroes dvdThough I liked what Kristin Kreuk andHeroes box set Brandon Routh brought to the seriesLost dvd box set more than most fans, their role as obstacleLost dvd to the Chuck/Sarah romance was Dark Angel box setperhaps a hindrance to the quality Dark Angel dvdof the first half of the season. And soDawsons Creek box set the (apparently faked) death of Shaw Dawsons Creek dvdwhich brought Chuck and SarahDesperate Housewives dvd season together in “Chuck Versus the Good Guy”, instead of impeding Desperate Housewives dvdon dramatic tension, made the showDesperate Housewives box set instantly better.chuck_zachary_levi_yvonne_strahovskiScrubs dvd seasonjpgSpecifically, the first episode with Chuck Scrubs dvdand Sarah as a couple, “Chuck Versus the Honeymooners”, was Scrubs box setterrific. Zachary Levi and Yvonne Strahovski recalled WilliamHouse MD dvd season Powell and Myrna Loy with their Thin Man House MD box setstyle banter, and proved that the series could continue to entertain as the story of a functional spy couple rather than a tale of star-crossed spy lovers.The show House MD dvdhas introduced a couple of promising storylinesEntourage dvd season in recent episodes. That the intersect could Entourage dvdmuddle up the brain of its owner makes perfect sense,Entourage box set and opens up a lot of narrative opportunities if Schwartz Dexter box setand Co. are willing to take it to that level. In her brief screentimeDexter box dvd, Mekenna Melvin made a good impression as

summersun

Back to top Go down