ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mentalist DVD Box Set

Go down

The Mentalist DVD Box Set Empty The Mentalist DVD Box Set

Post  honeys Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:00 am

Simon Baker The Mentalist series dvdwould love to star inThe Mentalist on dvd a romantic comedy withThe Mentalist box set Drew Barrymore.

The AustralianThe Mentalist Season 1 DVD actor, known for The Mentalist DVDplaying psychic consultant Patrick Jane in The Mentalist DVD Set, fancies the change of The Mentalist episodesdirection and reckons the The Mentalist Season 1Whip It star would be perfect as The Mentalist DVD Season 1his leading lady.

"Drew Barrymore isThe Mentalist DVD release really good - she was The Mentalist DVD Box Setgreat in Grey Gardens butThe Mentalist DVDs she hasn't had a good romantic The Mentalist complete episodescomedy for a while and inThe Mentalist Series the right role, she'd be really good," he said.

Simon would alsoBuy The Mentalist series DVD like to work with Carey Mulligan.

"Carey Mulligan, she isBuy The Mentalist DVD divine - when I saw An EducationBuy The Mentalist Season 1 I thought there is the best female performanceThe Mentalist DVD sale I've seen for a long time. But she The Mentalist series dvdcouldn't play opposite me The Mentalist on dvdbecause she's young."

honeys

Back to top Go down