ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah Jessica Parker is least sexy Sex And The City 2 girl

Go down

Sarah Jessica Parker is least sexy Sex And The City 2 girl Empty Sarah Jessica Parker is least sexy Sex And The City 2 girl

Post  honeys Tue May 18, 2010 10:54 am

Sex and the CityThe Simpsons box set fans have voted Sarah Jessica Parker's The Simpsons dvd collectioncharacter Carrie Bradshaw as The Simpsons series dvdthe least sexy femaleGhost Whisperer dvd box set of the franchise.

Pincer Vodka conductedGhost Whisperer dvd collection the survey to mark the Ghost Whisperer dvd seriesupcoming launch of the movie sequelGhost Whisperer series dvd "Sex and the City 2".

Kristin Davis' art dealer Ghost Whisperer seasons dvdCharlotte York finished in the The King of Queens dvdtop spot, ahead of sex madThe King of Queens dvd box set Samantha Jones - played byThe King of Queens box set Kim Cattrall and Cynthia Nixon's The King of Queens dvd collectionredhead lawyer MirandaThe King of Queens dvd series Hobbes.

Pincer Vodka CEOCSI Las Vegas Jonathan Engels said:CSI Las Vegas dvd box set

"We were stunned with the CSI Las Vegas dvdoutcome of the poll and we suspect SarahNCIS seasons dvd jessica Parker might need more than oneNCIS dvd collection

Cosmopolitan to doctor who dvddrown her sorrows."

Sarah has previouslyCSI Miami DVD admitted that once being The Mentalist series dvdvoted the 'Unsexiest WomanCSI Miami dvd box set Alive' hurt her andsmallville seasons dvd her husband deeply, so smallville dvdwe can't imagine she'll take sharpe complete series dvd box setthis news very well.

Parker told Grazia: "DoDoctor Who seasons dvd I have big fake boobs,How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box set Botox and big lips? No.

"Do I fit someHow I Met Your Mother dvd collection ideals and standards of House MD seasonsome men writing inHouse dvd season a men's magazine?Monk dvd Maybe not.

"Am I really the unsexiestMonk dvd box set women in the world? monk complete series Wow!It's kind of shocking when men...

"It's so brutal in aThe closer seasons dvd way, so filled with Gilmore Girls seasons dvdrage and anger.

"It upset him (Broderick), becausecurb your enthusiasm seasons dvd it has to doScrubs seasons dvd with his judgement too. It'sSix Feet Under complete series dvd collection condemnation, it's insane. What lost on dvd can I do?

honeys

Back to top Go down