ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice's Next Crossover? A Shepherd Reunion

Go down

Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice's Next Crossover? A Shepherd Reunion Empty Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice's Next Crossover? A Shepherd Reunion

Post  robson12 Thu May 13, 2010 3:49 am

Greys Anatomy DVD fans had to know this was CSI Las Vegas coming.
From the Greys Anatomy series dvd moment Caterina Scorsone signed on to play Derek Shepherd's sister on Private Practice, dvd greys anatomy fans wondered: When will the family reunite Nip Tuck series dvd? They need wonder no more, because executive Prison Break seasons dvd producer Shonda Rhimes tells TVGuide.com bones dvd series exclusively that the shows' writers are already Nip Tuck dvd collection discussing a crossover.
Greys Anatomy complete series: Will Meredith go all dark and twisty Prison Break dvd box set again?
Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice's Next Crossover? A Shepherd Reunion 100512patrick-caterina1
"I would love to see Greys Anatomy dvd series what happens when Derek [Patrick Dempsey], Prison Break box set his sister and their mom — because I love Nip Tuck complete series Tyne Daly — get together," Rhimes says bones complete series. "I think that would be very interesting Prison Break tv series to see. We're talking about possibly thinking Nip Tuck dvd about that for next season."
We're just spit-balling here, but last week's Greys Anatomy tv series revelation on Private Practice that Nip Tuck dvd series Amelia and Derek both witnessed Nip Tuck box set their father's death — which lead to Amelia supernatural box set overdosing and dying for three minutes —Prison Break complete series was pretty heavy. It can't just sit supernatural dvd series there without being Greys Anatomy dvd set touched, right? Especially since Derek's Prison Break dvds Post-it wife Meredith (Ellen Pompeo) also died two and a half men dvd for several minutes at one point Girlfriends seasons dvd. Just us?
Private Practice: Are Girlfriends dvd collection Addison and Sam meant to be?
What would you like to see Greys Anatomy season for the crossover?

robson12

Back to top Go down