ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice's Next Crossover?

Go down

Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice's Next Crossover? Empty Grey's Anatomy and Private Practice's Next Crossover?

Post  rosekitty Wed May 12, 2010 11:56 pm

Grey's Anatomy Michael Jackson DVD seasonfans had to know this was coming.

From the moment Michael Jackson seasoon CollectionCaterina Scorsone signed Michael Jackson series dvdon to play Derek Shepherd's sister on Private Practice,Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection fans wondered: Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd seasonWhen will the family reunite?Michael Jackson Ultimate series dvd They need wonder no more,Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd box set because executive producer Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd Shonda Rhimes tells TVGuide.com The shield dvd seasonexclusively that the shows' writers are The shield dvdalready discussing a crossover.

Grey's Anatomy:The shield dvd box set Will Meredith go all dark and The shield complete seriestwisty again?

"I would love to see The shield dvdwhat happens when Derek Grey's Anatomy dvd season[Patrick Dempsey], his sister and their Grey's Anatomy dvdmom — because I love Tyne Grey's Anatomy dvd box setDaly — get together," Rhimes saysGrey's Anatomy complete series. "I think that would be very interesting Grey's Anatomy series dvdto see. We're talking about possibly thinking Grey's Anatomy complete seasonabout that for next season."

We're just spit-balling get smart complete serieshere, but last week's revelation get smart dvd on Private Practice that Amelia get smart dvd seasonand Derek both witnessed their get smart series dvd father's death — which lead to Amelia get smart box setoverdosing and dying for the west wing complete series three minutes — was pretty heavy.the west wing dvd It can't just sit there without being the west wing dvd season touched, right? Especially since the west wing box set Derek's Post-it wife Meredith the west wing dvd collecton(Ellen Pompeo) also died for several minutes the west wing series dvdat one point. Just us?

Private Practice: ABones dvd seasonre Addison and Sam meant to Bones dvdbe?

What would Bones dvd box setyou like to see for the crossover?

criminal minds episode Anders came between romantic leads Kara "Starbuck" Criminal minds series dvd Thrace (Katee Sackhoff) and Lee "Apollo" Adama (Jamie Bamber) on Battlestar Galactica. Now on Castle, Criminal minds dvd collection rucco plays Detective Tom Demming, an increasingly criminal minds season 5 powerful wedge between Rick Castle (Nathan Fillion) and Detective criminal minds season 4 Beckett (Stana Katic).
But Trucco tells TVGuide.com there's more to his role on

criminal minds tv Castle than creating another obstacle to a Castle-Beckett pairing. Curb Your Enthusiasm complete series "It's an interesting plot device to enter in a third wheel Seinfeld complete season it always helps raise the stakes for all parties involved. CSI Las Vegas complete season
But often, those characters can be one-dimensional," Trucco says.Medium season "What I like about Demming is he's actually a good guy. csi miami box set There's some sincerity in this character and I think Disney dvd collection he's genuine in his feelings for Beckett.
"He checks with Castle first," Trucco continues,

Disney box set recalling one of his character's first scenes. Michael Jackson DVD Collection "It's a guy thing. He just wanted to make sure Michael Jackson Ultimate dvd Collection he's not poaching or intruding on anybody's territory. The shield dvd season
I thought that was indicative of the character. Grey's Anatomy dvd season I like that there's nothing subversive. Curb Your enthusiasm dvd seasons It's always fun to play that guy, get smart complete series but there's something inherently challenging the west wing complete series
in trying to find the humanity in a character and bring a reality to it."
Check out photos of the Castle cast

Trucco, 39, also

Bones dvd season says his four-episode arc is paced in a way that makes it easier for viewers to accept his character. "I think that was smart play buffy the vampire slayer complete series by the producers and writers to not force a new character down the Buffy the Vampire slayer dvdaudience's throat," he says. "They're clever about it. stargate atlantis dvd The character's a robbery detective and this show's about a homicide detective. We all work in the same precinct, so if there's a robbery aspect to the crime, six feet under complete seriesthey bring me in. They're respecting their boundaries."
In Monday's episode (10/9c on ABC),

The Wire box set however, a robbery-homicide pulls Demming back into the mix, setting The Sopranos complete series dvd off a heated battle between him and Castle to crack the case first and win Beckett's attention.
"There's no real animosity;

Boston Legal box set we haven't played these characters at each other's throats, but there's clearly a sense of competition that's starting to ramp up," Trucco says. Sons of anarchy dvd release "We're both trying to interject our knowledge into this case,Monk dvd season and he's got some great ideas The Closer dvd season and I've got some great ideas. Mad men dvd season We both want to be teacher's pet."
Will Castle's explosive cliff-hanger create sparks for Castle and Beckett?

And that competitive drive could

MacGyver complete series be what Castle has needed all along, especially when he sees Demming and Beckett kiss. "Demming is willing to step up and make the move [for Beckett]," Trucco says. "There's been some reticence by Castle to seal the deal. bleach box set Demming comes along and suddenly holds a mirror up Demming seems to be willing to put himself out there to make himself available, six feet under complete series whereas Castle's holding back."

But could Castle be too late? Although Trucco is about to begin shooting the USA drama Facing Kate with Sarah Shahi, he says his character's

the simpsons complete season
ending is left open and that he'd be "more than game" to return next season. For the time being, though, he's just worried about how fans true blood dvd season will react to the season finale.
"It's a precarious perch that I sit on," Trucco says with a laugh. "These are die-hard fans and they take this stuff very personally.

buffy the vampire slayer dvd
buffy the vampire slayer dvd seasons
buffy the vampire slayer box set
buffy the vampire slayer series dvd
stargate atlantis dvd
stargate atlantis dvd season
stargate atlantis box set

rosekitty

Back to top Go down