ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Glee' cast excited about GaGa outfits

Go down

'Glee' cast excited about GaGa outfits Empty 'Glee' cast excited about GaGa outfits

Post  honeys Thu May 06, 2010 3:23 am

The cast of glee dvd have admittedNumb3rs dvd box set that they enjoyed Numb3rs box setwearing Lady GaGadvd numb3rs outfits for an The Simpsons dvdupcoming episode.

In 'Theatricality', The Simpsons dvd box setmost of theThe Simpsons box set boys perform a The Simpsons dvd collectionKiss song while The Simpsons series dvdthe girls andGhost Whisperer dvd box set Kurt (Chris Colfer) takeGhost Whisperer dvd collection on a GaGa Ghost Whisperer dvd seriestrack.

"I think we Ghost Whisperer series dvdmight have had Ghost Whisperer seasons dvdmore fun doingThe King of Queens dvd the Lady GaGaThe King of Queens dvd box set episode [than the The King of Queens box setMadonna episode]," The King of Queens dvd collectionColfer told Access The King of Queens dvd seriesHollywood.

"Just because supernatural dvd box sether music is sosmallville dvd collection present in oursmallville dvd releases world today. The cold case series dvdoutfits that wecold case dvd releases wore were justthe big bang theory series dvd ridiculous and so united states of tara season 1 dvdcreative andshrek seasons dvd boxset just great."

Jenna Army Wives dvd box setUshkowitz, who plays Boston leagal seasons dvdTina, described thelas vegas dvd clothes as "iconic"Seinfeld seasons dvd box set and continued: "ItStar trek Enterprise seasons dvd box set was just crazy. Star trek Enterprise complete series dvdWe had wigsSupernatural DVD on, I mean theThe tudors seasons dvd costume department The Sopranos dvd box setwas crazy thatGrey’s Anatomy dvd collection week."

However, Lea Grey’s Anatomy dvd releasesMichele admitted thatCold Case seasons dvd the outfits weremichael jackson collection dvd hard to wear, Desperate Housewives seasonsaying: "Lady GaGa, Ially mcbeal complete series dvd think, will be two and a half men complete box setthe baby of dr who dvdthe Madonna episode. If JAG complete series dvd collectionnot, just asHomicide: Life on the Street complete series dvd collection good. I haven'tGet Smart dvd seen it yetMy name is earl dvd collection but we hadglee dvd so much funglee season 1 dvd shooting it... It Merlin dvdwas very, very, very Dollhouse dvd box setdifficult [toCSI Las Vegas wear theCSI Las Vegas dvd box set clothes]. I CSI Las Vegas dvdmean, that's some NCIS seasons dvdheavy gear and NCIS dvd collectionI give her adoctor who dvd lot of creditCSI Miami DVD for being ableThe Mentalist series dvd to wear the CSI Miami dvd box setstuff that shesmallville seasons dvd wears."

Meanwhile, Corysmallville dvd Monteith confessed that sharpe complete series dvd box sethe was unimpressed withDoctor Who seasons dvd his outfit for How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box setthe Kiss performance.

"Full Kiss How I Met Your Mother dvd collectionregalia," he said. "We're House MD seasoncalling it 'Gliss'... YouHouse dvd season know what theMonk dvd hardest partMonk dvd box set was? They put monk complete series white greasepaint all The closer seasons dvdover your face, Gilmore Girls seasons dvdand I don't curb your enthusiasm seasons dvdknow how the Scrubs seasons dvdactual Kiss did Six Feet Under complete series dvd collectionit, but they lost on dvdput the paint lost dvd box set 1-5on your face lost seasons 1-5 box setand then youlost dvds can't touch your lost seasons 1-5 on dvdface. Or else theshrek seasons dvd boxset paint getsArmy Wives dvd box set all over yourBoston leagal seasons dvd fingers and runs.las vegas dvd So your faceSeinfeld seasons dvd box set gets itchy, causeStar trek Enterprise seasons dvd box set I had this Star trek Enterprise complete series dvdwig on, and Supernatural DVDthe hair gets The tudors seasons dvd stuck to my The Sopranos dvd box setface and I Grey’s Anatomy dvd collectioncan't scratchGrey’s Anatomy dvd releases it. It sucked."

glee season 1 dvd continues Tuesdays atCold Case seasons dvd 9pm on Fox inmichael jackson collection dvd the US and Desperate Housewives seasonMondays at 9pmally mcbeal complete series dvd on E4 in the two and a half men complete box setUK.

honeys

Back to top Go down