ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'24' Sackhoff 'has no sympathy for Dana'

Go down

'24' Sackhoff 'has no sympathy for Dana' Empty '24' Sackhoff 'has no sympathy for Dana'

Post  honeys Wed May 05, 2010 2:50 am

24 starncis episode Katee Sackhoff hasncis box setsclaimed that shencis dvd box set has no sympathyNCIS seasons on dvd for her character NCIS seasons 1-7 on dvdDana Walsh.

Dana was ncis dvd seasons 1-7shot by Jack ncis dvd 1-7Bauer (Kiefer Sutherland) ncis seasons 1-7in the latest ncis seasons 1-7episode but Sackhoffncis boxset 1-7 explained that shencis boxed sets struggled to think ncis box set cheapof any positive ncis series box setaspects of the ncis series 1-7character's personality.

"She ncis series 1-7 on dvd doesn't have one ncis 1-7 dvdredeeming quality," she ncis dvd seriestold Entertainment ncis dvd saleWeekly. "I tried ncis dvd setdesperately to givencis series dvd her a redeeming NCIS dvd salequality. I really ncis on dvdtried. The only NCIS complete seriesthing I could NCIS dvd collectioncome up with NCIS seasons dvdwas that shedvd NCIS didn't crack ncis dvd releasewhen she was ncis dvdstortured."

Sackhoff The Mentalist series dvdadded that it The Mentalist on dvdwas "weird" playing The Mentalist box setsuch a horrible The Mentalist Season 1 DVDcharacter, explaining: "I The Mentalist DVDkind of figuredThe Mentalist DVD Set if I couldn'tThe Mentalist episodes give her a The Mentalist Season 1redeeming quality, I The Mentalist DVD Season 1was just goingThe Mentalist DVD release to be the The Mentalist DVD Box Setmost ridiculously unsympathetic The Mentalist DVDsvillain ever. I wasThe Mentalist complete episodes going to try The Mentalist Seriesand make everyone Buy The Mentalist series DVDhate her. That Buy The Mentalist DVDwas my goal, Buy The Mentalist Season 1and I thinkThe Mentalist DVD sale I succeeded."

honeys

Back to top Go down