ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's New On '24?' Katee Sackhoff

Go down

What's New On '24?' Katee Sackhoff Empty What's New On '24?' Katee Sackhoff

Post  claire-M Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:29 pm

24 shakes things up how i met your mother series dvd every year. They've killed David Palmer. They've killed Tony Almeida. They've brought married with children dvd box set Tony back. This year, they have many new characters, including that 70s show dvd box set's Katee Sackhoff.

"I play Dana Walsh," Sackhoff told us. "She's engaged to Cole Ortiz who is played by Freddie Prinze Jr. Naruto complete series dvd box set She's Chloe's boss and no relationship with Jack."

Sackhoff made a female Starbuck win over the die hard BSG fans, Curb your enthusiasm series dvd so she's sure to bring some juice to 24. "I think that every role that I play, I try to give it a little bit of pizzazz to put it in the vault, Curb your enthusiasm series dvd like that was a good character. She definitely is. She has her moments and I'm excited."

By the time 24 premieres this month, the office dvd box set Sackhoff will be almost finished the season. "We're on like episode 19."

Aside from that, she's not giving anything away. "I would love to tell you but things on 24 change so quickly that I could tell you what happens in everybody loves Raymond dvd box set episode 3 and it would ruin everything."

claire-M

Back to top Go down