ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

President Palin

Go down

President Palin Empty President Palin

Post  Nancybaby Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:47 am

There are allegations from many conservatives that Sarah Palin is not being treated fairly by the media.
Calvin Lowery: What is there not to the Golden Girls 1-7 dvd like about Sarah Palin?
No matter who you are or your political affiliation, disney 100 years of magic dvd box set you cannot deny the fact that Sarah Palin is electrifying. However, Grey’s anatomy dvd in her short time in the limelight, this up-and-coming Republican star has had more drama than the "Desperate Housewives dvd box set " season finale (my wife makes me watch it).
The people of Alaska elected Sarah Palin as their governor after her humble beginnings. There is a lot to be said about being born in Idaho to a school secretary and Gossip Girl dvd box setscience teacher. It can't get much more American than that.
As a father of two beautiful daughters, I think that Palin's presence on the political scene is inspiring. She defies the preconceived notion that as Scrubs dvd a woman you must choose between career and family. Do not get me wrong, I totally understand that this is much more difficult for a woman to achieve as opposed to a man. I have a wife and witness it every day.
Interestingly, I believe that Sarah Palin is an intelligent woman. House dvd So, why is she going around pissing people off? Let's look at the campaign of "Change," one of the most impressive campaigns in recent years. Gilmore Girls President Obama had many controversial issues in his past. But he presented a campaign about hope, and refused to include the controversial issues as his talking points unless forced to do so. Cold Case box set So, why is Sarah Palin consistently discussing how unfair the media is and the double standard she has been subjected to? disney 100 years of magic dvd box set I am not claiming that her allegations are not credible, but with the limited time you have to address the public, why waste your time making these points?
As a law student myself, I can tell you that all law students the Golden Girls 1-7 dvd participate in some form of legal argument. Throughout your preparation, you learn that your time before your audience is limited, and instead of simply relying on point-for-point retaliations, Desperate Housewives dvd box set you should advance the discussion to effectively advocate your position. Therefore, Palin's time would be better utilized if she explained to people why she is something more than a reality star, Scrubs dvd like Heidi and Spencer on "The Hills."
The most compelling evidence that Palin's camp is steering her wrong is the immediate fallout between her camp and McCain's camp following the election. Gilmore Girls Realistically, Republicans never believed that McCain had a chance. But embarking upon a graceful campaign and uniting the party for the next four years was the goal. However, at the end of the campaign, Palin managed to even divide her party.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down