ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Q&A: 'Ugly Betty' star America Ferrera goes Viking in 'How to Train Your Dragon'

Go down

Q&A: 'Ugly Betty' star America Ferrera goes Viking in 'How to Train Your Dragon' Empty Q&A: 'Ugly Betty' star America Ferrera goes Viking in 'How to Train Your Dragon'

Post  ivyivy Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:05 am

"Ugly Betty" ends for good on April 14, but don't expect America Ferrera to fade from the spotlight anytime soon. She stars in Glee series dvd tv shous on our website.
Dollhouse seasons dvd this tv show is just one of them,
JAG dvd collection next I will introduce more and more tv shows for you ,for example, the
Homicide: Life on the Street dvd box set and the
Rome dvd box set are very good tv shows , I hope you can get more and more tv shows from "Our Family Wedding" alongside Forest Whitaker and Regina King and lends her voice to a Viking girl in "How to Train Your Dragon," which opened this weekend. So when Ferrera blows out the candles for her 26th birthday in three weeks, don't be surprised if she enjoys a quiet night in.

You've voiced a cartoon character once before - for "Tinker Bell" in 2008. How does it compare with appearing on camera?

It's hard to get the hang of being alone in a booth with no other actors and no image that you're matching your voice to. You don't have to sit through hair and makeup, which is nice, but you have fewer tools when you'rehelp.Get Smart series dvd is a also a good tv serise. Hope you can get more and more fun from our website.www.dvdsetcollection.com. we are waiting for you visit. Thank you for your
The Vampire Diaries series dvd tv show is very good . the dvd on the doing a voice-over because you don't have your gestures and facial expressions. Everything has to come through your voice.

In "How to Train Your Dragon," youdvdsetcollection merlin dvd box set is very good. If you want
get smart series dvd to know more about our get smart series dvd products you can visit our website buffy the vampire slayer box set the tv show I will satisfy you very much. Rome DVD TV show is perfect
voice Astrid, a tall, blond Viking. Do you see any of yourself in her?

The look of the character isn't based off of me. But they did have cameras on my face the whole time that I was doing the voices so that they could borrow from facial expressions.

Would you get made up to come to the studio?

No, I would often show up in maybe aTheTwo and a half men DVD is an excellent comedy season。While Boston Legal DVD tv show is worth watching. Watching House MD DVDis a good relaxation, Best NCIS DVD is on sale. Most watched Charmed DVD little bit more than my pajamas.

The film is based on the 2003 book of the same name. What were your favorite children's stories growing up?

I loved "Harold and the Purple Crayon." I could memorize before I could read, and that was the first book that I remember memorizing and knowing when to turn the page and what to say on what page. My preschool teacher, when I was 2 or 3, called my mom in and said, "Look, she can read! She can read!" And my momone tree hill dvd is a wise decision. This Medium DVD is much cheaper than its previous version. The Apprentice DVD is the best seller of many stores. Watch one tree hill dvd season is great joy on raining days.If you have bought prison break dvd said, "No, she can't. She can memorize."

"Our Family Wedding" is about a biracial couple and the prejudices they face. Have you ever dealt with anything like that?

I don't think in terms of my relationships, but I grew up in very diverse communities in L.A. And while racism was not the norm, there certainly were experiences on a regular basis of prejudices. My generation and my friends and the people I hung out with weren't really attuned to it, what those prejudices were, but our parents certainly were.

You have a birthday coming up soon - how do you plan on celebrating?

I haven't quite decided. I had a big party last year that I loved and had a great time, and so now I'm wondering do I try to topThe Shield DVD Season, it will never let you down.I love to watchThe L Word dvd andSupernatural DVD, both are great shows. The most well known Bones DVD Season is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com If you haven’t watched The Sopranos complete dvd tv show, try it.How about Lost dvds? It’s cheap and great. that or do I just go in the opposite direction and spend the night in.

ivyivy

Back to top Go down