ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

America Ferrera teases 'Ugly Betty' finale

Go down

America Ferrera teases 'Ugly Betty' finale Empty America Ferrera teases 'Ugly Betty' finale

Post  honeys Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:53 am

America Ferrera has CSI Las Vegasrevealed that she is CSI Las Vegas dvd box sethappy with the way Ugly Betty Season DVD ends.

Speaking on CSI Las Vegas dvdThis Morning, the actress, whoNCIS seasons dvd plays the titular role inNCIS dvd collection the comedy series, described Ugly Betty DVD Box Set series finale as doctor who dvd"organic to the story".

Asked if fans CSI Miami DVDwill be satisfied byThe Mentalist series dvd the last-everCSI Miami dvd box set episode, she replied: "I thinksmallville seasons dvd so. It's hard because smallville dvdnow that everyone sharpe complete series dvd box setknows it's ending, I get approached Doctor Who seasons dvdby people with ideas How I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box seton how they thinkHow I Met Your Mother dvd collection it should end!

"I think it wouldHouse MD season be hard to please everyone, butMonk dvd I'm happy. I'm happyMonk dvd box set with the fact that monk complete serieswe knew that it wasThe closer seasons dvd ending but thatGilmore Girls seasons dvd we found somewhere curb your enthusiasm seasons dvdto end it that wasScrubs seasons dvd still organic to Six Feet Under complete series dvd collectionthe story."

She added: "I think lost dvd box set 1-5people who love Betty will always lost seasons 1-5 box setlove her and I'm happy aboutlost dvds it. Characters as lost seasons 1-5 on dvdstrong as she isshrek seasons dvd boxset don't come around thatArmy Wives dvd box set often."

The series finale of Ugly Betty Box Set is slated to airBoston leagal seasons dvd Wednesday, April las vegas dvd14 at 10pm on ABC.

honeys

Back to top Go down