ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'90210' star "starstruck" by Ryan O'Neal

Go down

'90210' star "starstruck" by Ryan O'Neal Empty '90210' star "starstruck" by Ryan O'Neal

Post  honeys Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:56 am

Trevor Donovan has CSI Las Vegasrevealed that he was starstruck whenCSI Las Vegas dvd box set he first met Ryan O'Neal onCSI Las Vegas dvd the set of 90210.

The 68-year-old actor, whoNCIS seasons dvd was engaged to the lateNCIS dvd collection Farrah Fawcett, was recently doctor who dvdcast in the role of CSI Miami DVDTeddy Montgomery's father.

"My dad comes inThe Mentalist series dvd soon - they hired Ryan O'Neal toCSI Miami dvd box set play my dad, as you know," Donovan told smallville seasons dvdDS. "I was pretty starstruck whensmallville dvd I had to work with him! I'm sharpe complete series dvd box seta big fan of his workDoctor Who seasons dvd so it was a big deal whenHow I Met Your Mother seasons dvd box set he came on set.

"With this How I Met Your Mother dvd collectionaddition comes a whole new House MD seasonside of Teddy too, andMonk dvd a whole new dynamicMonk dvd box set between him, Silver and monk complete series his dad. There's a lot of The closer seasons dvdtension and drama Gilmore Girls seasons dvdthere!"

Donovan also teasedcurb your enthusiasm seasons dvd that O'Neal's character is "less ofScrubs seasons dvd a father figure and more of a Six Feet Under complete series dvd collectionfriend" to Teddy.

90210 continuesshrek seasons dvd boxset Tuesdays at 8pm on The CW in theArmy Wives dvd box set US and 9pm on E4 in the UK

honeys

Back to top Go down