ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Motorcyle drama sons of anarchy srars rumble through

Go down

Motorcyle drama sons of anarchy srars rumble through Empty Motorcyle drama sons of anarchy srars rumble through

Post  ivyivy Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:52 pm

Stars from the hit motorcycle drama changed out of their worn leathers and into attire more suited for the Persian Gulf as they visited American troops on a USO/Armed Forces Entertainment tour.

Leaving the fictional town of Charming, four cast members from the FX original series “Sons of Anarchy”, Dayton Callie (Chief Unser),The Shield DVD Season, it will never let you down.I love to watchThe L Word dvd andSupernatural DVD, both are great shows. The most well known Bones DVD Season is available at www.dvdsetcollection.com If you haven’t watched The Sopranos complete dvd tv show, try it.How about Lost dvds? It’s cheap and great. And las vegas dvd series is another must have collection.My Christmas gift to my friend aremarried with children dvd Theo Rossi (Juice), Mark Boone Junior (Bobby) and Kim Coates (Tig) wrapped up an eight day tour that included Camp Arifjan, Camp Taji and Joint Base Balad in Kuwait and Iraq.

Judging from the pictures appearing in the The Simpsons dvds, my friend said this is her most wanted.Doctor Who dvds is a fantastic show。Last week a friend of mine introduce me to USO’s official publication the tour was remarkable, and not just for the more than 2,000 service men and women the stars entertained. They are pictured signing a table modeled after one seen in the Sons of Anarchy clubhouse, with the chapter being listed as that of Kuwait featured in the picture.

“I loved every moment of this trip, from being in the desert meeting service members to sharing this experience with my cast mates,” Kim Coates explained, noting the actors came to Iraq to show their support for service members overseas, “I know that each of us walked away from our USO experience with a greater sense of how much these young men and women sacrifice on a daily basis. I can’t wait to do it again!”

The four actors came riding into the Persian Gulf with the winds of a successful second season behind them. The hard-hitting motorcycle drama,watchMash dvd season andScrubs dvd on the line,after that I think I am very satisfied with it.Are you satisfied with the Girlfriends DVD TV shows? Yes, exactly.Californication DVDs,I like La Femme Nikita DVDandSix Feet Under DVD season 'Sons of Anarchy' averaged 4.5 million total Viewers, with those coming from 3.16 million Adults 18-49 and 1.98 million men 18-49. Competitively, Sons of Anarchy ranked as the most watched basic cable scripted series of the year in the male age bracket of 18-49 and second most watched by adults 18-49.

But where Sons of Anarchy rode away with viewing numbers was in the growth of viewers. Achieving numbers never seen before with either cable or broadcast television, Sons of Anarchy showed the largest season-to-season growth in adults ages 18-49 with 81 percent more people tuning in and 80 percent increase in males 18 to 49. The total number of viewers for the show grew 72 percent.

With the servicemen and women falling squarely among the show's most popular demographics, the four actors signed autographs, held meet and greets and posed for photos.

Dayton Callie, Theo Rossi, Mark Boone Transformers DVD Box set
or you can go to have look about Californication DVD Box setor Ally McBeal DVD box setyou can buy it on the internet.
The tv serisesMonk DVD Box Set and the
Mad Men DVD Seasonare also very good, I hope you like it.
Junior and Kim Coates

Theo Rossi said he was humbled by the experience. “We are a country at war, if you watch the news you know that. But this trip wasn’t about the war. It was about the troops and letting them know that they aren’t forgotten and that we appreciate the sacrifices they make every day.”

“Thank you to the men and women who serve this country and thank you to the USO for making this trip happen,” Dayton Callie said, seeminglyThe Two and a half men DVD is very good.. if you Charmed DVD want to buy one tree hill dvd it is a good prison break dvd place to buy it The L Word dvd on our website.summing up the groups feelings, “I honestly don’t know what else to say, this was an experience of a lifetime and I am so grateful to have been a part of it.”

ivyivy

Back to top Go down