ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sons of anarchy dvd

Go down

sons of anarchy dvd Empty sons of anarchy dvd

Post  BianeYoung Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:36 am

sons of anarchy dvd

The medical drama is a staple of sons of anarchy dvd television. Taking in mind all those shows, past and sons of anarchy dvd box set present, were there any stereotypes you wanted sons of anarchy seasons 2 to try to avoid?
We certainly wanted to avoid the procedural sons of anarchy seasons 1-2 box set stereotype of the people who know everything. sons of anarchy season 2 release date We wanted to really step away from that. It's a muchStar Trek Voyager DVDmore character-based show than a lot of NCIS dvdthe medical shows that have been out there. I'm kind of a Star Trek Enterprise dvd medical idiot, I know nothing. I tend to look at medical scenes as people Curb Your Enthusiasm dvd are getting better or getting worse, that's really all Icare Michael Jackson ultimate collection dvd about. We as a staff have a guy named Zach Lutsky, who's our med Disney dvd collection adviser. In the pilot, I pitched him this scene and Cold Case dvd box set said, "OK, this woman's in an elevator and suddenly Entourage dvd she starts bleeding our of her nose and her ears --Golden Girls dvb box set is that possible!?" He said, "Slow down, slow Bones Dvd box setdown," and we backed up. We're trying to seethe Wire DVD Box setthe world that sort of has something to do with Monk dvdactual medicine so we don't go into complete hokum.

The long-running Dexter dvd box set'ER' went off the air about a year ago and since Star Trek Voyager dvdthen, new medical shows have come out, trying to sort Star Trek Voyager complete seriesof fill the void. Do you feel like the field is too crowded?I don't. star trek complete series Here's what I think: I think that shows quicklyTwo and a Half Men dvd box setescape their genre and become about theirthe Sopranos dvd box setcharacters if they're good. I think the onesFarscape dvd box setthat don't succeed are the ones that don't haveAlly Mcbeal dvd box setcharacters who will catch on and who aren'tOne Tree Hill dvdinteresting people want to know about. I Battlestar Galactica dvd box setwas huge 'NYPD Blue' fan, but to me that showFrasier dvd box setwas about Sipowicz and stopped being a cop showFriends dvd box set ... I think we're different from the two very successfulSons of anarchy dvd box set medical shows that are out there right nowandStargate Atlantis dvd box sethope to escape our genres in the same way theyhaveBoston Legal complete series I think 'Grey's Anatomy' is a great soap and youHow I Met Your Mother dvd box setcome for the characters. I think 'House' is an incredibly Scrubs dvdmystery show and you come for him. The factCriminal Minds dvd that there's medicine in those shows is sort of irrelevant Mash complete box setto their success and we hope to do the same.

This is a "Jerry Bruckheimerthat 70s show complete seriesshow." What's it like working with him? How much inputGhost whisperer dvd box set does he have?
Jerry's fantastic and his people -- theGrey’s Anatomy dvd box set people that make up JB TV -- are incrediblyJames Bond 007 dvd box set adept at making television. They care about Charmed dvd box settelevision, they are passionate about television. It's House M.D dvdnice to work with people who like television asSupernatural dvd box set much as these guys do. Jerry himself, he's one the Office dvd box setof those guys who doesn't weigh in often, but when he Monk dvd box setdoes he's pretty much right on the spot. It's nice to have Will and Grace complete box setsomebody who is that powerful who also knows howtoArmy Wives dvd box setwield it well ... When we hear from him, they're very Babylon 5 complete dvd box setspecific, targeted notes and they tend to be pretty easy to accomplish.

What can you tell usBattlestar Galactica seasons 1-4about the rest of the season?
The arc of the first season is really about whoHeroes seasons dvdis Proctor and where did he come from? If there'sBuffy dvd box setan arc, it's really about that. That's the driving sortLas Vegas dvd box setof emotional through line -- who is this guy and the Unit dvd box setwhere did he come from? We find that out The Closer seasons dvd set through the course of the first eight. There's aMI5 Spooks dvd setfantastic attack on a golf course which I willCalifornication dvd box setnot go into detail at all, just to say that everybody whoseesProject Runway dvd box set it has a pretty wonderfully shocking good time with it.

Any big guest stars?
I'm told not to! I'm told to allowMacGyver complete series that to stay within the bosom of the CBS promotional thingNip-Tuck dvd box set and they will tease it as it goes.

The show seems ripeThe West Wing dvd box set for guest stars.
Yes. It's ripe for it and it's easy for it. The Alias complete seriesone thing we love about working with Bruckheimer The OC complete seriesis this ability to steal between both TV and film, Weeds dvd box set so you really have access to a level and name actors Smallville dvd box setyou don't normally get with other productions.

So, you co-created 'Lost.' Any Glee dvd box setthoughts now that it's ending?I'm as fascinated as everybody else toThe Vampire Diaries dvd box set see where this thing goes. It's Merlin dvd box setbeen a fascinating ride to sort of watch it from the king of queens seasons 1-9 dvd my distanced vantage point. I think I am sort of [url=]http://www.dvdsetshop.com/products/Dark-Angel-Seasons-1-2-DVD-Boxset-D9-DVDS-2073.html]dark angel seasons 1-2 dvd[/url]thrilled that they have to figure it out and not me GILMORE GIRLS COMPLETE SERIES DVD [laughs] -- because God knows a portion of their Dollhouse dvd setaudience will be absolutely thrilled by the JAG dvd box setending and another portion will feel as if theyRome dvd set had their dog kicked, and that's a lot of Get Smart dvdresponsibility for people. I don't doubt that they've lost Ugly Betty Seasons 1-4 DVDsome sleep at night trying to figure out how to Medium Complete Seasons 1-5 DVDget to the end of this thing.]

Do you feel like Twitter is something Criminal Minds Seasons 1-5 DVDyou have to do now these days to help promote Smallville Seasons 1-9 DVDyour work?No, I love it. Coming out of the theater Supernatural Seasons 1-5 DVDthere's a direct interaction in the theater when youGhost Whisperer Seasons 1-5 DVDget on stage and you say something. There'sanimmediateHow I Met Your Mother Seasons 1-5 DVDreaction, people laugh. I've been blogging in one form Cold Case Seasons 1-7 DVDor another for about four years now, so Twitter is just an Two-and-a-Half-Men-Seasonsextension of that. I really appreciate and like theOne Tree Hill Seasons 1-7 DVDinteraction and urge people when they see the show NCIS Criminal Seasons 1-7to sound off and I will respond. I think some showrunners Bones Seasons 1-5 DVDfeel like, "Here's the product, just take it and be quiet." My response is much more from my playwright and acting days. I want to hear and feel the House MD Seasons 1-6 DVD heat, the love, the distress -- all those sorts of things because you can really get a sense of what's going on out there.

BianeYoung

Back to top Go down