ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pratt "sad" at the end of 'The Hills'

Go down

Pratt "sad" at the end of 'The Hills' Empty Pratt "sad" at the end of 'The Hills'

Post  honeys Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:25 am

Stephanie Pratt hastwo and a half men complete box set said that she is "sad"dr who dvd that The HillsJAG complete series dvd collection will be ending after theHomicide: Life on the Street complete series dvd collection upcoming season.

MTV recently Get Smart dvdconfirmed that the sixth My name is earl dvd collectionseason of the reality gleedvdseries, which premieres glee season 1 dvdnext month, will be the last.SpeakingMerlin dvd to AOL TV, she said: "I will beDollhouse dvd box set sad for this chapter of The Vampire Diaries season 1 dvd box setmy life to close, but I am soThe Vampire Diaries dvd thankful that I've had the supernatural dvd box setopportunity to work withsmallville dvd collection a truly amazing cast smallville dvd releasesand crew over thecold case series dvd last few years.

"I want to thank cold case dvd releasesthe fans for making The Hillsthe big bang theory series dvd the phenomenon it wasLeverage seasons dvd and we promise to give united states of tara season 1 dvdyou guys the best season yet! YourCSI Las Vegas support and loyaltyCSI Las Vegas dvd box set have meant so much."
Creator Adam CSI Las Vegas dvdDiVello has teased that the NCIS seasons dvdsixth season will featureNCIS dvd collection Audrina Patridge's new doctor who dvdromance with Ryan CSI Miami DVDCabrera, Heidi Montag's recent The Mentalist series dvdplastic surgery and CSI Miami dvd box setrumours surroundingsmallville seasons dvd Kristin Cavallari's partying.
The Hills returns to smallville dvdMTV from April 27.

honeys

Back to top Go down