ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Desperate Housewives': Preview of 'My Two Young Men'

Go down

'Desperate Housewives': Preview of 'My Two Young Men' Empty 'Desperate Housewives': Preview of 'My Two Young Men'

Post  robson12 Mon Mar 22, 2010 1:39 am

If you're like most people, you probably find the whole Angie storyline on Desperate Housewives tv series a little supernatural box set snooze-inducing because of its pace. The good Desperate Housewives dvd season news is, Angie's (Drea de Matteo) ex Patrick Logan, played by dvd entourage Torchwood star John Barrowman, is finally in Criminal Minds dvd series Wisteria Lane, and he's not a Entourage dvd series happy camper.
'Desperate Housewives': Preview of 'My Two Young Men' Desperate-housewives-6.18
After the big reveal in the last Desperate Housewives complete series episode, we know that Angie has a storied past with crazy Patrick, when the two were dvd the wire eco-terrorists, who at one point even ended Entourage seasons dvd up killing someone. We also found Desperate Housewives dvd out that Danny is Patrick's son, and it was Nick who whisked her away Desperate Housewives dvd collection to safety.
Elsewhere Entourage complete series on "My Two Young Men" Gaby (Eva Longoria Parker) and supernatural dvd series Susan (Teri Hatcher) go to "shameless dvd criminal minds lengths" to top each other's kids, in no doubt Criminal Minds box set a continuation to the whole giraffe and leopard debacle about The wire complete series groupings in school. Also, we see Criminal Minds dvd collection what happens between Lynette (Felicity Huffman) and curb your enthusiasm series Preston's Russian import. Katherine (Dana Delaney) comes out of the closet Desperate Housewives dvd series and Bree (Marcia Cross) invites Sam to dinner Criminal Minds season!

robson12

Back to top Go down