ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperate Housewives 1-5 DVD

Go down

Desperate Housewives 1-5 DVD Empty Desperate Housewives 1-5 DVD

Post  Nancybaby Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:52 am

It appears Desperate Housewives dvd box set that Tom and Ellen may have had a romantic relationship Desperate Housewives dvd at some point. Are you purposefully Desperate Housewives 1-5 dvd box set keeping this ambiguous?

Todd: In Desperate Housewives 1-5 dvd Ellen's entry into Hewes and Desperate Housewives seasons 1-5 dvd Associates, the first personCriminal Minds dvd box set she ever met was Tom. The bond Criminal Minds 1-4 dvd between Ellen and Tom is Criminal Minds dvd setone we're continuing to explore Gossip Girl seasons 1-2 dvd box setthis season, as we have the pastGossip Girl seasons 1-2 dvd two seasons, and it's a particularly Gossip Girl dvd box setstrong bond because, having True Blood seasons 1-2 dvd worked for Patty, they've both beenTrue Blood 1-2 dvd "in combat." What we're interested True Blood season 2 dvd in exploring this seasonGrey’s anatomy dvd is that bond between two people Grey’s anatomy dvd box setthat happens in a CSI Las Vegas 1-9 dvd box setwork situation. I'm being intentionally CSI Las Vegas dvd vague because we're very disney 100 years of magic dvd box set excited about where the story goes. disney dvd box set Ultimately, it's about bonding Ellen, disney dvd collection Tom, and Patty together. Golden Girls dvd We think in the next few episodes Golden Girls dvd box set we're going to really deliver The unit seasons 1-4 dvd box seton what we've proposed and surprise The unit seasons 1-4 dvd the audience.

The way supernatural dvd you write the show, I've learned supernatural 1-4 dvdto not trust any of your supernatural dvd box setcharacters... there are just Entourage seasons 1-6 dvdtoo many twists and turns. Entourage 1-6 dvdDoes this mistrust help or dexter seasons 1-4 dvd box sethurt the writing process?

Todd: I think dexter season 4 dvd it is more challenging Seinfeld dvd box setbecause an audience has lived Seinfeld 1-9 dvd box setwith Patty Hewes andthe sopranos dvd box set knows not to necessarily trust her. the sopranos dvd At the same time, one of the sons of anarchy seasons 1-2 dvd box setthings we feel is interesting aboutsons of anarchy dvd box set it is a sense of paranoia. sons of anarchy season 2 dvd You can't live your life being Frasier dvd box set paranoid and not being able to trust Frasier 1-11 dvd everyone. But the audience gets one tree hill dvd box setto feel like, "I know they're saying one tree hill dvd this, and I want to believe them, that 70s show seasons 1-8 dvd box setbut I'm not sure that I can. that 70s show 1-8 dvd box set" It just seems like very boston legal dvd box setrich terrain to mine that few shows boston legal dvd have gone the distance to do.

He said it friends dvd box setsounded like a phenomenal story, friends 1-10 dvd box setand it will be so amazing to act it, Mash dvd box set but it just sucks that it has to be Tom. Mash dvd The other thing about it is that, by showing the office dvd him dead in the first episode, we now have the office 1-5 dvd 12 episodes to write our asses off and give Tate the best material and have the character be front-and-center. He's such an integral part of the show, we're just happy to give him a terrific storyline.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down