ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

De Ravin: 'I'm confused about Lost'

Go down

De Ravin: 'I'm confused about Lost' Empty De Ravin: 'I'm confused about Lost'

Post  robson12 Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:50 am

Emilie De Ravin has admitted CSI Las Vegas that she is "confused" about Lost.
De Ravin, who CSI Miami DVD box set stars as Claire in NCIS DVD box set, said that she never knows what will happen next smallville dvd.
"I still don't know NCIS seasons dvd how it ends," she told Parade. "I've got no clue. It's as confusing Bones dvd as it's always been.
"We've still got a few Nip Tuck series dvd weeks left to shoot, so I'm constantly sort of surprised Prison Break seasons dvd when I'm given a new script. I mean, it's insane the things they come up with Battlestar Galactica complete series, but really in a great way. This time Claire is a different Smallville seasons dvd person, it's basically a whole other Claire, so it's been fun Greys Anatomy DVD sort of figuring out her journey."
De Ravin: 'I'm confused about Lost' 160x120_starsnaps_19sep_emiliederavin
De Ravin added CSI NY dvd box set that she is enjoying working on the final supernatural box set season of the show because it reminds her of filming the first few two and a half men dvd episodes.
"Honestly, I think my favourite mad man dvd moments were at the beginning of the series when the original Midsomer Murders dvd collection cast was working together and just sort of Ugly Betty dvd box set hanging out," she said. "This final season has been like dvd house md the old days.
"It's kind of nice to get back to heroes dvd collection that if you forget that it's ending, which is kind of sad the prisoner series dvd. But I'd much rather have it conclude while it's still good father ted dvd and people are still interested as opposed to house md season just sort of petering out. I will miss The Vampire Diaries dvd though."
Lost continues Tuesdays at 9pm on ABC Gilmore Girls dvd collection in the US and Fridays at 9pm on Sky1 That 70s Show dvd collection in the UK.

robson12

Back to top Go down