ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Desperate Housewives': Who's dead? Zap2it readers weigh in

Go down

'Desperate Housewives': Who's dead? Zap2it readers weigh in Empty 'Desperate Housewives': Who's dead? Zap2it readers weigh in

Post  Nancybaby Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:00 am

A plane crash came to the fair residents of Fairview on Sunday's "Desperate Housewives dvd box set ." We won't know the aftermath until it comes back in January, but the Zap2it readers have plenty of theories.

Kate: Cherry said 3 people would die, one tree hill dvd box set one from that's always been there, a newer one and a fan favorite. Mona obviously, I also Bob died, that 70s show 1-8 dvd they played to him and Lee alot tonight, and sadly Karl. I really don't want him to go but I can't think boston legal dvd of who else it would be.

LoveTheShow: As much as I will miss him, friends dvd box set I think it's Karl who will be killed off. I don't think the writers know what to do with a Bree-Karl marriage. dexter dvd Bree & Orson feel like family to each other, Bree & Karl don't.

Wallace: It will be Karl who died -- Mash dvd box set that's one of the reasons they had Julie return to the show.

Teddi: If the rumors are true about 3 people dying, the office dvd and this is truly sick, it could be Lynette's twins and Mona...

Dana: I saw a pregnant Lynnette dive to save Golden Girls dvd Gabby's daughter... terrible thought, but if the twins were part of the deaths, poor Lynette and Tom

Jayson: I have disney 100 years of magic dvd box set heard 3 as well - obviously (and it was a typically weak set up) Mona - sadly its probaly Karl Grey’s anatomy dvd (I really like Richard Burgi and will miss him) and I had heard Lynette will loose one of the twins Criminal Minds dvd box set (a we can only save one twin story and you, so one has to die thing)!! That will be HUGE!! And, Desperate Housewives dvd box set with Lynette saving Celia; the feud should end!!

Celine: Who I'm worried for is Bob. Scrubs dvd box set We need more Bob and Lee generally, they are a nice stable couple but still a hoot. I'll give you House md dvd anyone else on this street at this point. Unfortunately, its probably Karl and Bob. Both twins makes sense, Gilmore Girls dvd one would be weird.

Grace: Mona has been in the show since Cold Case dvd Season1! She appeared in the Sixteenth episode...thereby fulfilling that thing about having a character that has one tree hill dvd box set been there from the beginning die. Now we're left with a fan favorite and a newer character. disney 100 years of magic dvd box set The newer character is most likely one of Lynette's twins. The fan favorite could be either Orson or Karl, although personally I think Orson is more of a favorite than Karl. the office dvd So yayy! This means Karl just might be safe.

CanucksFan: I would like to see Bree, Bob & Lee dead.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down