ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Einstein, Great for infants!,

Go down

Baby Einstein, Great for infants!, Empty Baby Einstein, Great for infants!,

Post  claire-M Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:03 pm

As one who strongly supports reading to children, I was a "little" anti-TV for my youngster, until watching THIS video. Julie Aigner-Clark is a genius! Her innovative products, exceptionally creative, are designed to entertain children while they learn. baby einstein dvd box set"Baby Van Gogh," is no exception. With an imaginative approach, this instantly engaging video teaches colors through cleverly written text, and real world objects, while stimulating auditory senses with classically arranged musical pieces. My son was immediately mesmerized from the first viewing, two-months old, and remains fascinated to this day, now fourteen months old.
I heard about Teletubbies box set products from friends, but did not become interested until I learned of the company's mickey mouse clubhouse dvd box set dedication to providing financial support to MANY children's charities such as the Autism Society of America, Ronald McDonald House, dora the explorer dvd collectionThe Eden Institute, a leading school for educating autistic children, and a host of other organizations committed to looney tunes complete series dvd special needs. I now own several Baby Einstein videos and most of the companion books - they are excellent educational tools.

Additional recommendations - " disney 100 years magic dvd," " Baby Mozart," " Baby Dolittle Neighborhood Animals," also, Richard Scarry's disney 100 years magic dvdvideos are excellent for children

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
OH…Just bought the simpsons dvd box set
disney 100 years magic dvd
family guy dvd box set
South park dvd box set
American dad dvd box set
looney tunes complete series dvd online!

claire-M

Back to top Go down