ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dsiney, love it since I was a kid

Go down

Dsiney, love it since I was a kid Empty Dsiney, love it since I was a kid

Post  claire-M Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:58 pm

I've loved Disney 100 magic dvd since I was a kid. I love the plot, and the direction. It's a classic! Aladdin is a poor kid who lives in the streets of Agrabah who has to steal to eat His friend is a monkey named Abu. .Disney 100 magic dvdPrincess Jasmine is being forced to marry, so she runs away. She meets Aladdin and they begin to fall in love. Jafar needs Aladdin to go to the Cave of Wonders to retrieve a lamp.When Aladdin becomes stuck in the cave, he meets the hilarious Genie that dwells within the lamp.disney 100 years magic dvd Aladdin gets three wishes. When he goes back to Agrabah, everyone thinks he's a prince, with the help of Genie. Jafar gets the lamp,and brings destruction to Agrabah. Aladdin must stop him before it's too late.

I have most all the Walt Disney 100 Year DVD Set. Watching disney 100 years magic dvd over and over, I get tired of the Leonard Maltin apologies for the content. First, the content doesn't offend me. I guess that must mean I need to know why it should. The Maltin intros tell me every single time I see each offending short. I hopedisney box set 100 Years Of Magic in charge will consider putting one disclaimer at the beginning of the entire set, which can be bypassed with the ff button in the future. I really get tired of seeing them over and over. Beyond that, and that's no small thing, the content I bought thedisney dvd collection for is the best. Thank you, disney 100 years magic dvd box set for releasing them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
OH…Just bought the simpsons dvd box set
disney 100 years magic dvd
family guy dvd box set
South park dvd box set
American dad dvd box set
looney tunes complete series dvd online!

claire-M

Back to top Go down

Dsiney, love it since I was a kid Empty Re: Dsiney, love it since I was a kid

Post  claire-M Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:00 pm

My all-time favorite disney dvd collection!!! This version is so colorful and the sound quality is excellent, I'm glad there are people out there who feel it's important to keep these movies on the shelves for future generations to enjoy! You'd never guess it was made so long ago. Up against Wall-E and Madagascar, these disney 100 years magic dvd classics still hold their own.

claire-M

Back to top Go down