ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.Jane After Dark: The Wire, season five (part two)

Go down

.Jane After Dark: The Wire, season five (part two) Empty .Jane After Dark: The Wire, season five (part two)

Post  summersun Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:51 am

And so Jane After Dark has come tostar trek voyager
the end of The Wire. I need to watch it again to catch more than the one-eighth I caught the first time around. But after watching all five bones dvd
seasons, spanned over most of this year, the thing that keeps popping into my head is that the bureaucratic end of things is really no better than the drug dealer end of things.

In some ways, the drug dealers have more ethics thanthe wire 1-5 dvd
the suits. At least when a druggie does something that wrongs monk dvd
others in the system, there's no messing around. They'reDexter dvd boxset
shot. They know they have it coming, and they step up and take it, just like Snoop did, asking if her hair looked ok before being gunned down. Just like Proposition Joe did when he closed his eyes and waited for the inevitable bullet to the head.

Oh, the bodies that fell in season five. At the top of thestar trek voyager dvd
list is Omar, who after surviving through a whole lot of wheeling and dealing, gets gunned down in a convenience store by a kid. What a way to go.

Some managed to get through all the crap and be better for star trek voyager complete series
it -- like Bubbles, who at the beginning of the series IEntourage dvd
never thought would have survived. Yet he cleaned up his act and made peace with his family. Others didn't fare so well, like Dukie, who had a two and a half men dvd
chance to get out of the system with Prez's help, but ended the series shooting up in an alley. Heartbreaking.

summersun

Back to top Go down