ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rick Castle, the most charming man in prime time

Go down

Rick Castle, the most charming man in prime time Empty Rick Castle, the most charming man in prime time

Post  Nancybaby Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:50 am

You all had some great guesses about who I would pick Cold Case box set as the most charming character currently on TV. But I would still watch "Lost," if Sawyer wasn't there to give everyone a nickname. Gilmore Girls series dvdAnd my TiVo would still be religiously devoted to House dvd box set "Friday Night Lights," even if Tim Riggins wasn't there to oh-so-sexily tuck his hair behind his ears. I would still sing the praises of "Mad Men" even Scrubs dvd box set if Don Draper wasn't around to hit on every woman who crossed his path.
Where Have I Seen Them Before?
Every so often I have Desperate Housewives seasons 1-5 dvd what I like to call a familiar face epiphany. I had one last night and thought I must share this with you all. Criminal Minds dvd box set Somehow I had totally missed that Alison Brie, Annie on "Community," is also Trudy Campbell on "Mad Men."
Catherine recognized Erica Gimpel as the mom of the little boy who died on "Grey’s anatomy dvd box set" last week. Gimpel was Wallace's mom on "Veronica Mars," the social worker Adele on "ER," and I'll always remember her as Coco on "Fame."
Kim recognized Matthew Davis as the new teacher Mr. Saltzman Gossip Girl 1-2 dvd box seton "The Vampire Diaries." He played Adam on "What About Brian" and Warner on "Legally Blonde."
George Newbern was the oncologist who True Blood seasons 1-2 dvd asked Addison out on "Private Practice." Among his many TV roles, Newbern was Owen on "Providence." But I always think of him as the groom-to-be in "Father of the Bride" and Julia's son, Payne, on "Designing Women." Entourage seasons 1-6 dvdRosalind Chao was Addison's patient who gave Addison her cat. She was the principal, Dr. Kim, on "The O.C."
Cree recognized Lindy Booth as Amanda Barrow on "NCIS." She was the Pizza Girl on "October Road" and we saw CSI Las Vegas dvd box sether last summer as A.J. on "The Philanthropist."
Rebecca caught Mark Moses, Duck on "Mad Men," as Blake Wellesley on "Castle." Moses was also Paul Young on "Desperate Housewives seasons 1-5 dvd ." Gregg Henry was his brother Winston Wellesley on "Castle." Henry was Hugh on "The Riches," Logan's dad, Mitchum Huntzberger, on "Gilmore Girls series dvd," and we will see him next week as Quinn's dad on "Glee." Hattie Winston, Margaret on "Becker," was the aunt who had sent her nephew's package by messenger service on "Castle."
Cheyenne Jackson is the new cast member on "30 Rock." We saw him last season as the rock star Sebastian Grace on "Life on Mars" and he's currently starring in "Finian's Rainbow" on Broadway.
Marcus Giamatti was the comic book writer the teenage patient idolized on "House dvd box set." He was Peter on "Judging Amy." Eric Lutes was the father of the sick girl. Lutes was Del on "Caroline in the City" and the dad in the Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen series "So Little Time."
Ryan recognized Penny Johnson Jerald as Joanne Torrence on "NCIS dvd box set." Jerald was Sherry Palmer on "24 hours dvd box set" and Dean Etwood on "October Road."

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down