ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TV Review: House, M.D. - "Known Unknowns"

Go down

TV Review: House, M.D. - "Known Unknowns" Empty TV Review: House, M.D. - "Known Unknowns"

Post  Nancybaby Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:29 am

First, I cannot believe I’m quoting Donald Rumsfeld. Cold Case comlete seriesThe very thought makes me cringe. All I can say isGilmore Girls complete series Doris Egan and Matt Lewis made me do it. They wrote this week’s wonderful House series dvd episode, “Known Unknowns.”
Taking steps into the unknown requires leaps of faith most of us try to avoid. Scrubs dvd It takes courage and belief that what you are doing is the right thing to do, consequences be damned. Forays into the unknown are risky, Desperate Housewives dvd whether you’re going to war, giving a controversial speech, taking a bold step with your heart or attempting something life-changing. Criminal Minds dvd box set “Known Unknowns,” this week’s episode of House, M.D, did a good job of exploring courage: moral courage, simple courage, the office dvdthe courage to change, and the courage to understand that the status quo, no matter how comfortable, is no longer valid.
Egan is the queen of the House road trip. one tree hill dvd box set“Son of Coma Guy” (3x07), “Birthmarks” (5x04) — even that long, silent road trip to “Mayfield” that concluded last season (“Both Sides Now,” 5x24) —Ghost Whisperer dvd box setare all her writing. She also is noted for her special care of the House-Wilson dynamic. “Known Unknowns” did not disappoint.
Treating a teenager bones dvdafter a wild night leaves her appendages swollen, the wire dvd the team is baffled, but learns that the girl is lying about her “wild night.” Chase, Cameron, and Foreman try to wend their Seinfeld seasons dvdway through the girl’s tangle of lies to arrive at a truth that will save her life. And as the team works the case, Wilson, House, Doctor Who DVD Box setand Cuddy travel to a medical conference in the Adirondacks on pharmacology and public policy.
Since he’s come back to Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching HospitalNip Tuck Seasons DVD Box set, House has been living with his best friend Wilson, trying to put his life back together. In the last episode “Brave Heart,” House took a hesitant step towards Cuddy, telling how she makes him feel. Disney dvd collection This week he seems resolved to pursuing a relationship with her, something for which he lacked any sort of courage last season.
This is a brave step for House. Star Trek dvdsHe knows he can’t hope to win Cuddy by maintaining his heavily guarded façade, and perhaps his confidence is bolstered by his affair with Lydia while at Mayfield. Michael Jackson Ultimate Collection DVD His affair with Lydia ended with him getting hurt. But House is resolute to venture into the unknown, hoping, but not really knowing, where it all will lead. At first refusing to go to the conference, he changes his mind when he learns Cuddy will be there.

Nancybaby

Back to top Go down