ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How I Met Your Mother

2 posters

Go down

How I Met Your Mother Empty How I Met Your Mother

Post  reddoor Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:32 am

Now she and Michaelis sit on opposite sides of the fire and talked. She asked him about himself, his mother and father, Flashpoint DVDhis brothers...other people were always something of a wonder to her, and when her sympathy was awakened she was quite devoid of class feeling. Entourage DVDMichaelis talked frankly about himself, quite frankly, without affectation, simply revealing his bitter, indifferent, stray-dog's soul, Disney DVD Box Set then showing a gleam of revengeful pride in his success.
'But why are you such a lonely bird?' Curb Your Enthusiasm 1-6 DVD Box SetConnie asked him; and again he looked at her, with his full, searching, hazel look.
'Some birds ARE that way,' Friends DVD Box Sethe replied. Then, with a touch of familiar irony: 'but, look here, what about yourself? Aren't you by way of being a lonely bird yourself?'Prison Break DVD Connie, a little startled, thought about it for a few moments, and then she said: 'Only in a way! Not altogether, like you!'
'Am I altogether a lonely bird?'The Man from U.N.C.L.E. DVD he asked, with his queer grin of a smile, as if he had toothache; it was so wry, and his eyes were so perfectly unchangingly melancholy, or stoical, Entourage DVDor disillusioned or afraid.
'Oh, you're quite right!' Dora the Explorer DVDhe said, turning his head away, and looking sideways, downwards, with that strange immobility of an old race that is hardly here in our present day. Rocky DVD It was that that really made Connie lose her power to see him detached from herself.
He looked up at her with the full glance that saw everything, The Apprentice DVDregistered everything. At the same time, the infant crying in the night was crying out of his breast to her, The Simpsons DVD in a way that affected her very womb.
'Oh, in that way!... Xena: Warrior Princess DVDMay I hold your hand for a minute?' he asked suddenly, fixing his eyes on her with almost hypnotic power, Queer As Folk DVD and sending out an appeal that affected her direct in the womb.
She stared at him, dazed and transfixed, and he went over and kneeled beside her, and took her two feet close in his Gilmore Girls DVDtwo hands, and buried his face in her lap, remaining motionless.The Office DVD feeling his face pressing her thighs. Weeds DVDon the defenceless nape of his neck, and he trembled, with a deep shudder.
He was a curious and very gentle lover, Charmed DVDvery gentle with the woman, trembling uncontrollably, and yet at the same time detached, The Hills DVD aware, aware of every sound outside.
To her it meant nothing except that she gave herself to him. Law and Order: Special Victims Unit DVDAnd at length he ceased to quiver any more, and lay quite still, quite still. Then, How I Met Your Mother DVDwith dim, compassionate fingers, she stroked his head, that lay on her breast.
When he rose, he kissed both her hands, MI-5 DVD then both her feet, in their suede slippers, and in silence went away to the end of the room, where he stood with his back to her. Smallville DVD Box SetThere was silence for some minutes. The L Word DVDThen he turned and came to her again as she sat in her old place by the fire.
'Sir Clifford!' he said, 'won't he...won't he be...?' Grey's Anatomy DVDShe paused a moment to consider. 'Perhaps!' she said. And she looked up at him. 'I don't want Clifford to know not even to suspect. It WOULD hurt him so much.Cold Case DVDBut I don't think it's wrong, do you?'
'Wrong! Good God, no! You're only too infinitelyDexter DVD good to me...I can hardly bear it.'
He turned aside, Dawson's Creek DVDand she saw that in another moment he would be sobbing.
'But we needn't let Clifford know, need we?' she pleaded. 'It would hurt him so. The Tribe DVDAnd if he never knows, never suspects, it hurts nobody.'
'Me!' he said, almost fiercely; The Tribe DVD Box Set 'he'll know nothing from me! You see if he does. Me give myself away! Ha! Ha!' he laughed hollowly, cynically, Dawson's Creek DVDat such an idea. if I may, and be back to tea. May I do anything for you? Dexter DVDMay I be sure you don't hate me?--and that you won't?'Cold Case DVD--he ended with a desperate note of cynicism.
'Ah!' he said to her fiercely, Grey's Anatomy DVD 'I'd rather you said that to me than said you love me! It means such a lot more...Till afternoon then. Smallville DVD Box Set I've plenty to think about till then.' He kissed her hands humbly and was gone.
'Naturally you don't. The L Word DVD I'm afraid you mistake unscrupulousness for generosity.'
Connie paused. Did she? How I Met Your Mother DVD It was just possible. Yet the unscrupulousness of Michaelis had a certain fascination for her. Law and Order: Special Victims Unit DVD He went whole lengths where Clifford only crept a few timid paces. In his way he had conquered the world, which was what Clifford wanted to do. MI-5 DVD Ways and means...? any worse than Clifford's way of advertising himself into prominence?The Hills DVDThe bitch-goddess, Success, was trailed by thousands of gasping, Charmed DVDdogs with lolling tongues. Weeds DVD So Michaelis could keep his tail up.
How I Met Your Mother Halloweed

reddoor

Back to top Go down

How I Met Your Mother Empty Re: How I Met Your Mother

Post  nospam001 Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:26 am

Embarassed you are a spam,and me too

nospam001

Back to top Go down