ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mulgrew Would Play Janeway Again

Go down

Mulgrew Would Play Janeway Again Empty Mulgrew Would Play Janeway Again

Post  summersun Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:54 am

Kate Mulgrew hasn’t seen Star Trek XI yet, but if J.J. Abrams came along and offered her a part in a movie, she wouldn’t turn him down.

Mulgrew explained why she star trek voyager
hadn’t yet seen the Star Trek reboot. “I haven’t, but not for any bad reason,” she said. “It’s a reason of comfort. I did Star Trek myself, and I want to enjoy it when I see it, I want to be comfortable when I see it, so I’m going to wait until I can see it in mystar trek voyager complete series
living room. I understand that both of those young men [Pine and Quinto] are extraordinary. I’m sure it’s beautifully done. I just want to seebones dvd
it in the comfort of my home.

Would Mulgrew ever play Janeway again? “I would,” the wire dvd
she said. “I’d love to return to Janeway! I’monk dvd
d love to do her in a movie, it would be great.”

If Abrams called her for a part in a Star Trek movie, Mulgrew wouldn’t hesitate. “I’d love to do it! I think he’d be wise to do it, don’t you? He should get Picard and myself in there. I think that’s a brilliant idea.”

Mulgrew also spoke of her days on Star Trek: Voyager, and had Dexter dvd
several favorite episodes. “I loved Death Wish, the discussion of suicide in the Continuum, because I thought that it was the firststar trek voyager dvd
time that we really saw Janeway in a conundrum. And that’s the best of Star Trek, when the dilemma is philosophical. I also loved Counterpoint, star trek voyager complete series
where I could have a little love. I loved Endgame, where I had my hand in almost every aspect of that. I enjoyed a lot of them. A few of them left a little something to be desired, but most of them I thought were very well done.”

summersun

Back to top Go down