ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DVDs' anniversary

Go down

DVDs' anniversary Empty DVDs' anniversary

Post  reddoor Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:26 am

Ten years ago, a new breed of hero Xena: Warrior Princess DVDexploded onto the television airwaves. A female warrior emerged, tortured by a dark past, and dedicated to fighting evil across a timeless mythological landscape. Xena: Warrior Princess DVD Box Set ?immediately captured audiences all over the world. Xena: Warrior Princess DVD forever changed the action-hero genre, catapulting Lucy Lawless' dazzling portrayal as the mighty Xena DVD?along with the actress herself ?into the hearts and minds of millions of devoted fans. As a decade passes, the luster of one of the most popular action/adventure shows in syndication history continues to shine brightly. Over several months, thousands of fans voiced their opinions about their favorite episodes! And now, the votes are in! Selected by the fans for the fans, the 7-disc collector's set features 16 fan-selected episodes from Seasons One through Six. This ultimate collection of Warrior Princess DVD's incredible adventures also boasts an unprecedented array of bonus features including revealing cast and crew interviews and commentaries as well as a treasure trove of newly produced documentaries revealing the secrets behind the Xena phenomenon and how her amazing exploits became ?and remain ?a strong force in television history! As an additional "thank you" to the fans, with the purchase of each box-set, consumers will find a redemption form good for a free collectable Xena 10th Anniversary Leather Jewelry Box.
Xena: Warrior Princess DVDbegan a remarkable and ground-breaking journey, starting with the series opener "Sins of the Past,"" and ending with the elegiac and emotional series finale "A Friend In Need."" In between, Xena DVD and her loyal companion Gabrielle
(Renee O'Connor) battled capricious gods and horrifying creatures through over 130 wildly imaginative episodes, brought to life by Lucy Lawless' unforgettable persona as the indomitable Xena.

Xena: Warrior Princess DVD ?10th ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION on DVD comes packed with more new and exciting bonus materials than any previous Xena: Warrior Princess DVD release, including the original interviews and commentaries from each episode, along
with all-new specially produced supplements charting how the fans have celebrated Xena DVDfor the last ten years.

As time went by. The Simpsons DVD Box Set has gone to 15 years. The Simpsons DVD has accompanied with us for 15 years. The Simpsons 1-20 DVD Box Set was born 15 years old, and at that that time i began to watch the season one of The Simpsons DVD, and now my baby is 5 years old, i am still watching season 20 of The Simpsons DVD Box Set. and even sometimes i watched The Simpsons DVD with my acute baby. what's more my baby likes watching The Simpsons 1-20 DVD Box Set very much. This years, the mother of The Simpsons Box Set was be a hot model in playboys magazine..
cheers for her successful........ May be this is the best gift for the birth of The Simpsons DVD Box Set

Here. i also want to mention that The Tribe DVD Box Set also has its 10 years anniversity. How time goes by.
The Tribe DVD Box Set has its own ten years birthday. Althought The Tribe DVD Box Set has gone to 10 years, The Tribe DVD is quite a classical DVDs. it also made us recall him even ten years went The Tribe DVD. i think we won't foeget The Tribe DVD Box Set for ever.
DVDs' anniversary 2(82)

reddoor

Back to top Go down