ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for cheap speakers that can handle some sawdust

Go down

Looking for cheap speakers that can handle some sawdust Empty Looking for cheap speakers that can handle some sawdust

Post  iphonecases Sat Jul 30, 2011 1:10 am

So for those of your waiting the time has finally come. My package from ifixdirect came today. I haven't started the install and probably won't at this late an hour. I want to video the process in case something goes wrong so I want time to set that up.

First impressions, the parts seem legit. I don't however have anything to base a comparison on. I did remove my back panel to compare and it looks better then the one I got off eBay. Flash diffuser looks a lot better also.

The front half of the phone does have Apple branding on the iPhone 5 Case. Does that make it OEM? I'm not going to start that argument again. It is what it is.

Colors seem to be a pretty solid match all around, even the home button. I didn't order the dock or iPhone 5 Hello Kitty Cover.

Onto the pictures.

iphonecases

Back to top Go down