ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Apprentice 1-8 DVD Box Set

Go down

The Apprentice 1-8 DVD Box Set Empty The Apprentice 1-8 DVD Box Set

Post  reddoor Tue Oct 13, 2009 12:58 am

There are once a guy who suffered from an incurable caner.Gilmore Girls 1-7 DVD Box Set He was 18 years old and he could be die anytime.
One day he was walking down his block when he noticed a beautiful girl who was watching Gilmore Girls DVD Box Set about his age in a Cheap DVD store and he knew it was love at first sight. He opened the door and walked in pretended to seeking for Gilmore Girls 1-7 DVD, not looking at anything else but her.
She looked up and asked, ”can I help you?”
She smiled and he thought it was the most beautiful smile he was ever seen before just the smile of girls in Gilmore Girls 1-7 Box Set and wanted to kiss her right there.
He said,”U h…Yeah…Umm…I would like to buy a DVD Gilmore Girls Seasons 1-7 Box Set
, do you have DVD Gilmore Girls Seasons 1-7 DVD?”
She picked out ang he gave her money for it.
“would you like me to wrap it for you?” she asked, Grey's Anatomy DVD Box Set smiling her cute smile again just like the babies .
He nodded and she went to the back. She came back with the wraped Grey's Anatomy DVD and gave it to him.
He went home and from then on, he went to that store every day and bought DVD, such as Grey's Anatomy DVD Box Set and she wrapped it for him. He took the The L Word DVD Box Set home and put it in his closet or sent it to some The L Word DVD friends 1-10 DVD. He was too shy to ask her out and he really wanted to but he couldn’t. His mother found out about this and told him to just ask her. So the next day , he took all his courage and went to the store as usual. He bought a DVD “Boston Legal 1-5 DVD Box Set” like he did every day and once again she went to the back of the store and came back wit it wrapped. He took it and when she wasn’t looking, he left his phone number on the deask and ran out…The Tribe DVD

RRRRRRRRRRRING!!!! Entourage Season 6 DVD Box Set
One day the phone rang, Everybody Loves Raymond DVD and the mother picked it up and said”hello?”
It was the girl!! The mother started to cry and said,”you don’t know? He passed away yesterday…”
The line was quite except for the cries of the boy’s mother, just like the actors of Weeds DVD Box Set Later in the day, the mother was surprised to find piles and piles of unopened DVDs in the boy’s closet and inside the wrappers, she found a piece of paper saying “Hi…I think you are really cute. Do you wanna go out with me? Love, Jocelyn.”
So love is ……when you’ve had a huge fight but then decide to put aaside your egos, hold hands and say,”I love you” no matter you are a gay or lesbian, just live as the people of Xena: Warrior Princess DVD and The Apprentice 1-8 DVD Box Set
Speak out of your love. Dexter DVD Box Set

Any comment is welcome. If you need to use this article please notice me before using it. Sons of Anarchy DVD Thank you.

reddoor

Back to top Go down