ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I intend to keep seeing "Cold Case"

Go down

I intend to keep seeing "Cold Case"  Empty I intend to keep seeing "Cold Case"

Post  supertao Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:47 pm

The fifth section on Cold Case DVD , the 1973 Lilly will shoot police officer. She seems that she has lived for years in the street drug brings in his old cassette player. This is a recording of police is shot. Just before he shot, he cries, "Runner! Runner! Runner!" Widow of police think he could have a lover, but it turns out the girl who was giving a ride home. The murderess was to follow the star of The Big Bang Theory DVD the neighborhood that everyone called Runner. Little girl grew up to become a woman drug addict who has led the tape.First, I want to say that Morris is very impressive as a strong female character in this program. I'm happy to see his reluctant men who threatened without a little fear in his eyes. Csi: miami DVD Or later break to mourn. This show is basically all that is happy that she is an interesting character.The other thing that impresses me about this show is the music. They seem to choose the perfect music to set the mood. They also do not screw up the continuity by having a song that did not play Two And The Half Men DVD during a flashback in the past. Regular readers for your brain to know how much it makes me mad.Speaking of flashbacks, I like how quick look at what the characters look more like this before. It 's a little trick and an easy way to keep the characters to connect.Now for the bad. When they create the story, the studies Law And Order DVD themselves may be a bit annoying sometimes. It's like every episode of "Law & Order." The cases earlier, it is more interesting."Cold Case" is not a bad show, and I intend to keep seeing him.

supertao

Back to top Go down