ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Family Guy Declares War on Emmy Nominees

2 posters

Go down

Family Guy Declares War on Emmy Nominees Empty Family Guy Declares War on Emmy Nominees

Post  Haley_s Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:56 am

Seth MacFarlane & Co. are spoofing other Emmy-nominated comedies, and The Office is the first in their crosshairs.
Family Guy dvd box set is really taking that Emmy nomination for a ride. The show's latest stunt (the first being the reading of the "Abortion Episode") is a series of videos, released only online, that mock its fellow nominees in the Outstanding Comedy category. The first victim is The Office -- but judging from the exaggerated violence and unfunny jealousy, we don't think Dunder Mifflin has anything to worry about. It's too bad, too, because Family Guy dvd box set could have done for the Emmys what Billy Crystal did for the Oscars

Walt Disney dvd box set
family guy dvd season 7
cheap simpsons seasons dvd boxset
cheap American Dad DVDs
buy Baby Einstein DVD
Teletubbies Seasons 3 dvds
[url= http://www.cartoon77.com]cartoon77[/url]

Haley_s

Back to top Go down

Family Guy Declares War on Emmy Nominees Empty Re: Family Guy Declares War on Emmy Nominees

Post  summersun Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:20 pm

Went seeing it expecting nothing...there certainly have a couple of big summer movies that completely have disappointed the fanbase by mishandling characters for movie adaptions (see X-MEN Origins Wolverine)
but I liked this new star trek dvd movie. Granted there were a lot of Sci-Fi action cliches but what I was wondering to see here is how they would again these lovable characters from star trek dvd for another movie. I don't think this was a huge risk like others have said because star trek dvd has a loyal fanbase. Anyways

summersun

Back to top Go down