ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choose our much-loved season one moments

Go down

Choose our much-loved season one moments  Empty Choose our much-loved season one moments

Post  emily_1125 Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:34 pm

Got intentions of Sunday, Nov. 7, "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" fans get rid of them ASAP because chiller is going to offer you a day-long marathon of your cult popular TV show.

Beginning at 6 a.m. ET, the scary Scrubs season dvdchannel will be displaying Season 1 in its entirety and on Monday, Nov. 8 Chiller will start off airing the series in its normal time-slot, weekdays at 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. Better begin clearing those DVRs, Scoobies!

No ones to quit the opportunity to reveal one of supernatural season dvdour all-time favorite shows, we chose to work with the most awesome-st of awesome news to countdown the most popular Season 1 moments. So, in the immortal The Hills season dvdwords of Andrew Wells: "Come with me now, for a moment, mild viewers. Enroll in me on a new voyage of the mind. Slightly tale I love to call: Buffy, Slayer of the Vampyrs."

Much-loved Moment No. 10: Xander to Cordelia The Tudors dvdin "Angel": "I have no idea what everyone's discussing. That outfit doesn't cause you to seem like a hooker." Xander and Cordy's endless banter designed for probably the most The twilight zone collectioncomedic moments of the initial three seasons.
Much-loved Moment No. 9: The opening picture of the first episode, "Welcome to the Hellmouth," shows a man and girl sneaking into Sunnydale School at nighttime. He's acting all The unit dvdsuave. She's acting all scared. He's giving us the icky feeling. She's causing us to be yell, "Run away, you idiot!" Suddenly, the school girl we would get to know as Darla vamps veronica mars dvdout, kills the indegent dude, and flips a whole genre on its head in 2 minutes. Well played, show.

Much-loved Moment No. 8: In "The Pack" a gang of walt disney?beauty and the beaststudents turned hyenas consume the school mascot and then principal Flutie. While that is merely created from pure win by itself, in addition , it allowed for principal Snyder to create his debut at Sunnydale, that makes us like it much more.

Much-loved Moment No. 7: Cordelia in "Welcomewalt?disney dvd to the Hellmouth": "Nice dress, Willow. Glad you've seen the gentler side of Sears." Best. Mean. Girl. Ever. Don't argue, you'll often be wrong.
Much-loved Moment No. 6: About what grounds were you considered cool at Sunnydale High? You need to be so over Vamp nail polish. You ought to want James Spader to phone Woody Ellen dvdyou. You believe frappaccinos are trendy, but tasty. You have to think John Tesh is the devil. Oh, 1997. It was an easier time.

Much-loved Moment No. 5: Buffy in "Never Kill a Boy about the First Date": "If the apocalypse comes, beep me."

Much-loved Moment No. 4: The library. Alright, we realize. This isn't a second, it is a place. However it is the spot. This is in which our Scooby Gang did their demon research, 100 years of disney dvdwhere Giles trained Buffy, and where every true "Buffy" fan's heart will eternally lie. The wonder Box was no Sunnydale Secondary school library.

Much-loved Moment No. 3: After Buffy has died and merely return to life in "Prophecy Girl" she says, "We saved the globe.I say we party.After all,I obtained all pretty." 24 complete series dvdAnd for this reason she is the best heroine of all-time.

Much-loved Moment No. 2: Angel isn't a tall, broody, 30 rock season dvdmysterious hot guy. He's a tall, broody, mysterious hot vampire! Arguable the best episode of the show's freshman season, "Angel" was the top one, the one that changed Buffy Summers' life forever. The leather-clad hottie who Buffy totally did not call a "hunk" with "penetrating eyes" in her own Alias season dvddiary ends up to be the extremely thing she was born to kill. Cue the most epic love stories ever told.

Much-loved Moment No. 1: Giles in "The Harvest" to American Idol dvdWillow and Xander: "The Slayer hunts vampires. Buffy is a Slayer. Don't tell anyone." Along with those words our Scooby Gang exists. Say what you should concerning Band of brother dvd collectionthe endless love saga that was Buffy, Angel and Spike, but the real heart of the show was the core four: Buffy, Willow, Xander and Giles. Let's be sincere: Buffy never might have survived seven seasons without her trusty sidekicks. Buffy was the final slayer not due to her skills or her pretty battlestar galactica complete serieshair,but as a result of team round her. We believe Spike said it top in "School Hard" when he states, "A Slayer with relatives and buddies. That sure as hell wasn't in the brochure."

big bang theory dvd
big bang theory season 3 dvd
Big bang theory season dvd
buy cheap dvd

emily_1125

Back to top Go down