ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Las Vegas Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset

Go down

Las Vegas Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset Empty Las Vegas Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset

Post  bless500 Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:17 am

Las Vegas Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset was a great TV series, but NBC looking for their interest only (nevermind the audience and fans) canned Las Vegas series 1-5 in complete disregard for the time and loyalty NBC viewers invested over a five year period, just to be let down, just like that without explanation (dont tell me it was because of money or the writers strike they are not valid reasons when compared to the value of a networks viewer loyalty). Audience beware NBC will do the same to you again. I will never watch another NBC series. Remember the good old saying: "Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me." Las Vegas series 1-5 is one of my favorite shows on tv and i to feel that NBC didnt respect its loyal fans to Las Vegas 1-5 DVD box set, by not given us the final episode of this great show it just tells me they dont care what we think. But all and all Las Vegas Seasons dvd box set was still good. After good old James Cann left, Tom selleck did a good job coming in having to fill big shoes.All the characters cont. to portray there characters to the fullist. I do hope NBC does release the finally episode to its fans just so we can have some closure to Las Vegas dvd. Buy this movies to show NBC that they made a big mistake by taking the plug off this great show.

Farscape Seasons DVD Box set
Grey's anatomy seasons dvd
Stargate Atlantis tv series
Cold Case DVD
The Office series 1-5 DVD Box set
House dvd box set
Doctor Who Season 1-4 DVD Boxset
24 Hours DVD
The Wire Seasons 1-5 DVD Boxset
How I Met Your Mother DVD
Monk Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset
The Golden Girls DVD