ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Desperate Housewives': 'Truly Content'

Go down

'Desperate Housewives': 'Truly Content' Empty 'Desperate Housewives': 'Truly Content'

Post  robson12 Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:48 am

The episode Desperate Housewives dvd box set opens as a depressed Tom returns from the doctor. Lynette seems worried that The Hills dvd release he's been given an anti-anxiety drug, although Tom insists that he needs it. "I'm tired of feeling this way Ally Mcbeal dvd," he says. Tom heads up the stairs to avoid the conversation but curb your enthusiasm dvd Lynette follows and suggests he visit an holistic doctor that Susan once used.
The scene mad men dvd box set quickly flashes forward as Tom once again enters the house, this time Lost on dvd with a big smile. "I loved him!" he tells Lynette. "You were right. He doesn't Walt Disney 100 Years Of Magic dvd believe in pharmaceuticals and he only prescribes stuff that family guy dvd is herbal and natural!" The solution? Medicinal marijuana. Lynette is unimpressed.
She later joins NCIS DVD box set up with Gaby and Susan to bring a welcome gift to Beth as Entourage complete series Mary-Alice narrates that "housewives can't be happy until they have learned everything about the newest smallville dvd release neighbour on the block". The women invite Beth to their weekly poker game, although Hustle dvd box set the conversation swiftly ends when they catch sight of Paul in the background mi5 dvd box set. Once they leave, Paul warns Beth "not to confuse being nosey with being friendly", saying that Torchwood dvd box set the women were "digging for dirt". Beth doesn't understand why Paul wants The Apprentice season 9 dvd her to befriend them if he doesn't like them, but he responds that The Hills dvd box set "in time, it will be useful".
Meanwhile, Gaby and Carlos are meeting with Ally Mcbeal complete series attorneys to sign documents saying they won't bring legal action against the hospital and the hospital won't search Lost dvd for the other family. Carlos signs quickly but Gaby is more reluctant. Carlos tells her they need The Apprentice season 9 on dvd to do it to protect Juanita and they can't be sure how the other family would react if they knew Cold Case complete series the truth. She eventually agrees to sign in order to spare the other mother the pain she is going CSI Las Vegas season 1-10 box set through.
Over at Bree's house, Keith is showing Lost season 1-6 dvd Bree the newly-painted yellow walls when Renee bursts in: "I hear you are getting Criminal Minds complete series divorced? I'm getting divorced too. We both need guys so we should hang. One woman at a bar is sad Bones series 1-5 dvd but two is girls night out." Bree politely declines, to which Renee says she won't meet the sopranos on dvd men staying home. The camera pans to Keith in the background as Bree says clubs aren't her style one tree hill season 7 on dvd. "A beautiful, classy woman who can get a man without leaving the house?" says Renee Brothers and Sisters season 1-4 dvd. "I don't see us being friends." Bree later makes sandwiches for Keith and appears family guy season 1-8 dvd to be trying to ask him to dinner when a girl arrives, who Keith introduces as Cold Case new release his girlfriend Stephanie. Bree is initially flustered but regains her composure and heads straight Lost complete series to Renee: "Let the stud hunt begin."
Meanwhile, Susan finishes a camera segment for her new job with a new move: using the vacuum nozzle to rip off her housekeeping apron to reveal her lingerie, getting a bonus check for the most hits in the process. She also learns Bones season 1-5 dvd from Maxine that she has unseeded the company's previous top girl, Stacy.

robson12

Back to top Go down