ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Matt Smith wants 'Who' outfit changes

Go down

Matt Smith wants 'Who' outfit changes Empty Matt Smith wants 'Who' outfit changes

Post  honeys Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:42 am

Matt Smith has Desperate Housewives dvd box set admitted that he would like to make some Desperate Housewives box set changes to his costume on Doctor Who.

According to The Sun, Smith ally mcbeal complete series dvd explained that his outfit isn't always two and a half men dvd warm enough.

"I know I want a coat," he two and a half men season 7 dvd said. "You get cold in only a tweed Dexter dvd jacket. And I want a hat. Not all The King of Queens dvd the time. Just now and again. It feels The King of Queens dvd box set Doctory and right for my The King of Queens box set Doctor. I think it can evolve The Hills Complete Series DVD Box Set and give it that variety."

Smith also joked that he could The Hills Season 6 DVD Box Set start adding props to the costume.

"I think with this NCIS seasons 1-7 dvd Doctor, you never know what The Vampire Diaries dvd he's going to do or say, or what he's going The Vampire Diaries DVD Box Set to turn up in in the morning," he said. "He could Supernatural DVD have a flamingo on his shoulder. Have you supernatural dvd box set ever seen the Pink Panther supernatural on dvd where Peter Sellers has the parrot 007 james bond dvd collection on his shoulder? I'd love to get some sort of James Bond box set pretend parrot on my shoulder because Peter Sellers 007 dvd is my hero. I'm working on it."

honeys

Back to top Go down