ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kim Zolciak of 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Halloween Costume

Go down

Kim Zolciak of 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Halloween Costume Empty Kim Zolciak of 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Halloween Costume

Post  sharong Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:31 am

How to dress up like Kim Zolciak from The Simpsons DVD 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta' for Halloween

The Costume: The busty blonde The Simpsons DVD Box Set of 'Tardy to the Party' and 'Google Me' infamy. If you've ever wanted to wear a devastating wig -The Simpsons DVD Season- this is your chance.

What You'll Need: As young as this new season is,The Simpsons Box Set Zolciak is already drawing weirded-out looks and damning criticism for her beloved wigs. The Simpsons Seasons 1-21 DVD Whether tousled or poufed out, you need a tired, long blond wig that's The Simpsons 1-21 DVD less Lady Godiva than waves-gone-wrong.

Also, get your hands on a clunky, oversize, South park dvd box set got-it-outside-K-Mart "diamond" ring that doesn't necessarily signify any forthcoming marriage. Slather some pink lip gloss on your pucker, framed South park is on sale at www.cartoon77.com by an overdrawn lip pencil. Let a bubblegum cigarette hang out of your mouth and South park dvd hold a cocktail glass filled with some kind of beverage, if not actual South park dvd season alcohol.

Wear "disgusting" or "sick" heels at your own peril.South park dvds Whether wearing a Zolciak ensemble of chesty dress or wifebeater-and-jeans, necklines South park seasons must be plunging -- preferably near belt level. As Zolciak says, "I have huge knockers." Needless to say, if you are not well-endowed in the chestal area,South park complete dvd buy some chicken-cutlet fakes. (Or perhaps flesh-colored balloons?)

Optional Accessories: A recording of 'Tardy For Disney DVD Set the Party' playing as you walk | Disney dvd by wielding a microphone (autotuned if you've got it!).Disney dvd collection Scrawl 'Google Me' somewhere on your scant top.

sharong

Back to top Go down