ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James Kyson Lee 'still misses Heroes cast'

Go down

James Kyson Lee 'still misses Heroes cast' Empty James Kyson Lee 'still misses Heroes cast'

Post  honeys Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:10 am

James Kyson Lee has admitted Star trek Enterprise seasons dvd box set that he still misses the cast of Heroes.

The actor, who Supernatural DVD played Ando Masahashi in supernatural dvd box set the NBC drama, also revealed that he supernatural on dvd is still disappointed that The Sopranos dvd box set the show was cancelled since he Cold Case seasons dvd believed the programme michael jackson collection dvd had "settled down".

"After four seasons, we Desperate Housewives season developed a great chemistry as a group Desperate Housewives dvd box set and as a family so I miss them," PA Desperate Housewives box set quotes him as saying.

"I think everybody ally mcbeal complete series dvd felt like we're onto something two and a half men complete box set here and if we do it right two and a half men dvd and just keep it up and two and a half men season 7 dvd just make sure we keep high quality JAG dvd to the show, then we Get Smart dvd can really create a strong legacy and do My name is earl dvd something special."

He added: "The first glee dvd season, it all came together glee complete season 1 dvd really nicely and a lot of glee season 1 dvd things started coming into place. I think Cougar Town DVD the show settled down Merlin dvd a bit after a very frenetic couple Dollhouse dvd box set of seasons, there's a lot of The Vampire Diaries season 1 dvd box set pressure to get a lot of The Vampire Diaries dvd things going in season three.

"With a show like this The Vampire Diaries DVD Box Set when you start so strong, you smallville dvd box set really can't please everybody. In smallville dvd releases season four it does settle cold case series dvd kind of nicely and we found our cold case dvd releases footing again and I'm the big bang theory series dvd glad we did."

Former cast member united states of tara season 1 dvd Ali Larter claimed last month Leverage seasons dvd that it would be "miraculous" if a Family Guy dvd set proposed Heroes movie to tie up Fringe dvd the series' loose ends came Fringe dvd box set about.

honeys

Back to top Go down