ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aliens who landed on earth and asked: 'Take me to your leader' would be directed to Mrs Othman

Go down

Aliens who landed on earth and asked: 'Take me to your leader' would be directed to Mrs Othman Empty Aliens who landed on earth and asked: 'Take me to your leader' would be directed to Mrs Othman

Post  itsjerseys Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Aliens who landed on earth and asked: 'Take me to your leader' would be directed to Mrs Othman.(telegraph.co.uk)
  A space ambassador nfl jersey
could be appointed by the United Nations to act as the first point of contact for aliens trying to communicate with Earth.

Mazlan Othman, a Malaysian astrophysicist, is set to be tasked with co-ordinating humanity’s football jersey
response if and when extraterrestrials make contact.

Aliens who landed on earth and asked: “Take me to your leader” would be directed to Mrs Othman.

She will set out the nfl football jersey details of her proposed new role at a Royal Society conference in Buckinghamshire next week.

The 58-year-old is expected to tell delegates that the proposal has been prompted by the recent discovery of hundreds of planets orbiting other stars, which is thought to make the discovery of extraterrestrial life more probable than ever before.
。
  Mrs Othman is currently pittsburgh steelers jerseyhead of the UN’s little known Office for Outer Space Affairs (Unoosa).

In a recent talk to fellow scientists, she said: “The continued search for extraterrestrial communication,tennessee titans jersey
by several entities, sustains the hope that some day human kind will receive signals fromdallas cowboys jersey extraterrestrials.

“When we do, we should have in place a coordinated response that takes into account all the sensitivities related to the subject. The UN is a ready-made mechanism new orleans saints jerseyfor such coordination.”

Opinion is divided about how future extraterrestrial visitors should be greeted. Under the new york giants jersey
Outer Space Treaty on 1967, which Unoosa oversees, UN members agreed to protect Earth against contamination by alien species by “sterilising”San Francisco 49ers jersey
them.

itsjerseys

Back to top Go down