ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bell would finance 'Veronica Mars' film

Go down

Bell would finance 'Veronica Mars' film Empty Bell would finance 'Veronica Mars' film

Post  honeys Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:39 am

Kristen Bell attending the Los Angeles premiere of 'You Again'
WENN
Kristen Bell has insisted Community Season 1 dvd that she would be eager to finance a film Walt Disney’s 100 Years Of Magic 121 Discs DVD Collection continuation of the TV series Britney Spears The Singles Collection Veronica Mars.

Bell starred as the shows titular American Idol DVD character over the course of its three American Idol DVD Box Set seasons between 2004 and 2007.

Following its cancellation due Parenthood Season 1 DVD to low ratings, there were rumours Modern Family Season 1 DVD suggesting that a film version of the NCIS Los Angeles DVD show was under consideration.

IGN reports that, while Bell CSI Las Vegas season 10 DVD would be keen to continue with Veronica CSI Miami season 8 DVD Mars, she doesn't believe it will ever happen.

"I absolutely would [finance the film]...but CSI Miami dvd box set it's a business and the sad truth is smallville seasons dvd that they're not going to relinquish smallville dvd the rights to something and let us do it," Bell sharpe complete series dvd box set explained.

Series producer Joel Silver Doctor Who seasons dvd clarified in June that because the How I Met Your Mother dvd were lower than expected, Warner Bros. bosses How I Met Your Mother dvd box set were currently uninterested in pursuing a film version of House MD dvd Veronica Mars.

honeys

Back to top Go down