ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The L Word is probably the most intelligent

Go down

The L Word is probably the most intelligent Empty The L Word is probably the most intelligent

Post  angelaben Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:21 am

When I heard the principle of The L Word, I was pretty skeptical. A show centered around a group of lesbians seemed very gadget. However, I decided to take a chance on him and give him a chance because it seemed that something other than what is normally offered on television. Good thing I did. The L Word is probably the most intelligent, more thoughtful, more sexy, and above all, entertaining show first on television in years. At the end of the first episode, I had already taken the lives of these great characters. What struck me most is that I found myself forgetting they were lesbians. I came to regard them simply as people trying to live their lives as best they could, which is what the authors tried to go after. The acting is simply fantastic. Jennifer Beals is so good it makes you forget she is the daughter of Flashdance very quickly. His best scene is when Faye Buckley faces on television and was beaten by a very hateful criticism. In my opinion, Mia Kirshner is the most complicated as Jenny, the girl starts directly with your eyes open almost instantly the relationship between same sex with the beautiful Marina.
Lost DVD 1-6
Family Guy DVD 1-8
Grey’s Anatomy DVD 1-6
The L Word DVD 1-6

angelaben

Back to top Go down