ByTheSword
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Lost' Cusick 'moving away from Desmond'

Go down

'Lost' Cusick 'moving away from Desmond' Empty 'Lost' Cusick 'moving away from Desmond'

Post  honeys Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:07 am

Former Lost star Henry TV on dvd Ian Cusick has admitted that he CSI dvd is keen to move on from his CSI dvd box set character Desmond Hume.

The actor will play a NCIS seasons dvd recurring role in the new season doctor who dvd of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit.

"I was looking to CSI Miami DVD get back into TV as quickly as The Mentalist series dvd possible," he explained. "I wanted to skins series 1-4 dvd get away from Desmond. It just skins box set seemed like I was no longer Ian United States of Tara Season 1-2 dvd Cusick, I was Desmond. So I wanted to True Blood Season 3 DVD Box Set just sort of shed that skin."

Cusick described his true blood season 3 on dvd new role as "a really cool thing to burn notice dvd get involved with".

"[My character] Erik Weber is burn notice dvd box set a graphic designer," he said. "He's Community dvd very quickly taken with Benson (Mariska Hargitay) Community Season 1 dvd and tries to help them on a case."

Law & Order: SVU returns to Walt Disney’s 100 Years Of Magic 121 Discs DVD Collection NBC with a double-bill on Britney Spears The Singles Collection September 22.

honeys

Back to top Go down